Wonder--10-day Vancouver to Hawaii 9/7/2015

its almost time less than 100 hours till we are on the ship. Some good news Clayton should be our cruise director. He's the best on DCL. Another good news no bucket and boards they are scheduled to be on the fantasy. Hope everyone has a safe trip. Enjoy
I cant believe how fast time is now flying until we set sail!
This is my families second DCL but I am not familiar with bucket and boards....can you please explain?

I cant believe how fast time is now flying until we set sail!
This is my families second DCL but I am not familiar with bucket and boards....can you please explain?
Buckets and boards is a comedy act. Very very bad imo. They bang on buckets and boards.

Hi there,

This is our first time on a Disney cruise. It is my boys wish trip granted by the sunshine foundation. Both my boys are in wheelchairs and we are very happy that an inside handicapped room was available so we could get our wish. My parents would like to upgrade for us as an extra gift but all the handicapped rooms are taken. So if you currently have a handicapped room and you decide to upgrade can you let me know so that we can then upgrade into your room. Thank you so much.

Was wondering if the Wonder rolled from side to side for just about the whole time? The Radiance of the Seas had an awful role, that is until the very last day, when it only rolled slightly.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter