Wonder ~ February 6 2011 ~ Mexican Riviera

Found Ya! I had posted previously when I saw there was no linked thread, so thanks for making it happen.....:goodvibes

This is our first cruise, and it had to be Disney. I managed to convince DH that I wanted to be on the boat for my 40th....it worked :banana: Can't wait!

I can't get over how much there is to know about a cruise...just picking a room was almost overwhelming. :lmao: Its done, and we even have our cabin assignment already, so I guess I won't be making changes like I do when we go to WDW....unless I find out that its a twin bed cabin, as I can't find anything that states which cabins have which bed option and twins won't work. Guess I need to call DCL and verify.

We're going as well...got 10B with the KSF promo :cool1: I'll be hubby, myself, and our two sons ages 5 & 6.

Looking forward to exchanging information...as I'm overloaded with questions on what we need to...flights, hotel, shuttles to hotel/port etc. Has anyone ever done a cruise out of LA before? Help if you have...

We're going cruising....I'm so EXCITED!

We're going as well...got 10B with the KSF promo :cool1: I'll be hubby, myself, and our two sons ages 5 & 6.

Looking forward to exchanging information...as I'm overloaded with questions on what we need to...flights, hotel, shuttles to hotel/port etc. Has anyone ever done a cruise out of LA before? Help if you have...

I've cruised out of San Diego but our cruise will leave from San Pedro Port ~ the closest airport is Long Beach *we love flying JetBlue into Long Beach when we visit Disneyland. We could drive to S CA so maybe we will for the cruise.

We changed cruise dates...we're now on the Janaury 23rd sailing. Managed to get an oceanview cat 9D for $80 less than I had paid for the inside cat 10B so we snagged it and cancelled the Februay 6th one.

Have a great time...I'll stop by and let you know how it was once we're back!

Does anybody know if there's going to be a formal night on this cruise?:)
If there is , I wanna know ahead of time so I can tell my family to bring their fancy clothes :woohoo:

Does anybody know if there's going to be a formal night on this cruise?:)
If there is , I wanna know ahead of time so I can tell my family to bring their fancy clothes :woohoo:

I'm pretty sure there will be a formal night ~ perhaps a semi formal night as well.

We changed cruise dates...we're now on the Janaury 23rd sailing. Managed to get an oceanview cat 9D for $80 less than I had paid for the inside cat 10B so we snagged it and cancelled the Februay 6th one.

Have a great time...I'll stop by and let you know how it was once we're back!

Hey $80 is quite a chunk :) Be sure to pop in to our thread when you return and tell us all about it! I'd love to get 3/13 if I could.

Now, now....this group has barely gotten going and people are leaving already? :rotfl:

One's leaving and we're joining! We don't have young kids though. We will both be 50 on this cruise and DS will be 26.

Our 4th trip to the MR. San Pedro is a really easy port to use. We only live 25 minutes away, so we drive down there a few times a year to watch friends sail away.

This will be our first time on the Wonder though!

Our family will be joining you all along with our best friends and their dds. We were on one previous DCL for 3 nights, so we can't wait to be on a 7 night. :)

My family will be on this cruise, our first Disney cruise. In fact, it will be our children's first real vacation. We are very much looking forward to it! AND...it happens to be my son's 8th birthday on the cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter