Wonder in the Caribbean!!! 04/27/2014

Is there a fish extender group set up for this cruise? We are interested in participating!

There is a Fish Extender group for this cruise, unfortunately the sign up was closed on March 16th in order to give participants ample enough time to order their supplies.

Has everyone received their luggage tags from DCL already??? We have not received ours in the mail yet. We booked thru a travel agent so I have emailed her but still awaiting response. Also, we are not using DCL for transfers so not sure if that matters or not. Will we need luggage tags when we get to the port??

buckeyefamily said:
Has everyone received their luggage tags from DCL already??? We have not received ours in the mail yet. We booked thru a travel agent so I have emailed her but still awaiting response. Also, we are not using DCL for transfers so not sure if that matters or not. Will we need luggage tags when we get to the port??

Yes, you'll use them at the port. That will be how the luggage finds your room. I wouldn't worry. They can give you more tags when you check in at port, but I'm sure u our wanting your tags and little book to show up! Hope you hear from your TA soon.

Yes, you'll use them at the port. That will be how the luggage finds your room. I wouldn't worry. They can give you more tags when you check in at port, but I'm sure u our wanting your tags and little book to show up! Hope you hear from your TA soon.

Thanks for your help! our TA finally got back to me this morning and said she put them in the mail for us. Can't wait for some SUN!

buckeyefamily said:
Thanks for your help! our TA finally got back to me this morning and said she put them in the mail for us. Can't wait for some SUN!

Glad to hear that! So exciting!

Hi all. I'm a newby on here just joined! I'm on this cruise too :) just me and my partner. My daughter works on the Wonder Youth Activities loves loves loves her job. Can't wait to see her. This is my 2nd disney cruise we sailed with her last year on the Dream had a fantastic time. Any other couples doing this cruise? I'm from uk. See ya all real soon. :yay:

Hi can't seem to get onto the face book page. Would just like to meet some of you before i sail. 3 weeks today can't wait. Anyone got a link that works. Other links posted here I can't get on! :confused3

Dear Disney Cruisers,

This will be my second cruise, but my first as a married woman. My husband and I are celebrating his graduation from College, getting a new job, moving, and our second honeymoon by going on this cruise. We are very excited to get the heck out of Dodge, and wish we could board today! 19 days and counting.....

I've been doing some recent research on tips/tricks for the Cruise, looking to find things to make this Cruise more memorable than the last. During my research, I found out about "Fish Extenders". I understand the general gist is that you make a pouch of some kind, hang it on the sea animal shaped hanger outside your door, and then wait for gifts. Meanwhile, you are supposed to bring gifts for others, find their Fish Extenders and leave treats/gifts for them.

Is my understanding of these correct? If so, how do I know how many people to bring gifts for? This sounds like something that I would like to participate in, making things more "magical" for my husband and I.

Please respond! :)

Dear Disney Cruisers,

This will be my second cruise, but my first as a married woman. My husband and I are celebrating his graduation from College, getting a new job, moving, and our second honeymoon by going on this cruise. We are very excited to get the heck out of Dodge, and wish we could board today! 19 days and counting.....

I've been doing some recent research on tips/tricks for the Cruise, looking to find things to make this Cruise more memorable than the last. During my research, I found out about "Fish Extenders". I understand the general gist is that you make a pouch of some kind, hang it on the sea animal shaped hanger outside your door, and then wait for gifts. Meanwhile, you are supposed to bring gifts for others, find their Fish Extenders and leave treats/gifts for them.

Is my understanding of these correct? If so, how do I know how many people to bring gifts for? This sounds like something that I would like to participate in, making things more "magical" for my husband and I.

Please respond! :)

Hi. You need to join a fish extender group in order to participate. Unfortunately, ours is closed now because everyone need time to get their gifts together.

Enjoy the cruise!!!!

Hi. You need to join a fish extender group in order to participate. Unfortunately, ours is closed now because everyone need time to get their gifts together.

Enjoy the cruise!!!!

Is there really no way to join a group or start a new one? Is it possible that if I make an FE that people will randomly fill it? I'd like to bring little gifts to fill other's as well.....is that something that some people do?

Is there a fish extender group set up for this cruise? We are interested in participating!
My husband and I have also missed the "deadline", since we are new to the site and didn't know about the Fish Extenders until now.

We would love to trade gifts with you. :) What is your room #?

My husband and I have also missed the "deadline", since we are new to the site and didn't know about the Fish Extenders until now.

We would love to trade gifts with you. :) What is your room #?

Yes as mentioned the original fish extender group had closed on March 16 in order to prepare the large number of gifts and order all the items in time. We have 28 cabins included.

You can most certainly organize a second group via the disboards or the Facebook group as a second grouping. It's a lot of fun no mater how large or small the group is.

Happy sailing!

Alright, here it goes!!

I am going to start a new Fish Extender Group for those who didn't sign up in time to be in the first group. Please send me a message either over this forum or at (rebecca.humrich@gmail.com) and I will put you on the list. I will create a Google Doc to share with those who would like to join. The last day to sign up will be April 25th.

For those in the first group who are willing, you are more than welcome to join. The more the merrier!! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter