Wonder January 10, 2016

You're welcome....I sent everyone a pm asking them to confirm that they are still on this cruise and participating in the adult only FE

Just booked this cruise! First one in four years!!!! SOOOOOO excited its been way too long! We have my parents, my brothers, my brothers girlfriend, myself, and my one year old first time cruiser!

As soon as everyone confirms, I will pm a list of cabin #'s
I hope its not too late! we just booked our cruise today and we want to participate! we are in cabins 6008 and 6010 theres gregg and diane (old) hunter(21) houston(19) julianne (19) brittany thats me! (30) and tamberlynn (1) first time cruiser!!!

Just booked this cruise with my family. It is three of us mom,dad,daughter which will be celebrating her 3rd bday during cruise. This is our first Disney cruise and we would like to participate in the fish extenders. Also if anyone can help me on ideas for a little bday party for her on the ship? what can I do? can I bring her some decorations for her dinner table ect? Thank you in advance! so excited!

You can order decorations for your room and even a special delivery item for your room....check out the DCL website

I hope its not too late! we just booked our cruise today and we want to participate! we are in cabins 6008 and 6010 theres gregg and diane (old) hunter(21) houston(19) julianne (19) brittany thats me! (30) and tamberlynn (1) first time cruiser!!!

Have you heard back abut the fe yet

FINALIZED ADULT FISH EXTENDER LIST:

There are only two rules:

1. You must give a gift to each cabin on your FE list - individual or cabin gift is entirely up to you, but please be mindful of the allergy/prohibited list....we wouldn't want to give candy to a diabetic or alcohol to someone who can't/won't have it.

2. You must have fun .... that is the whole reason we do this FE exchange...to add a little extra magic and pixie dust to our cruise!

AND NOW.......here is our FE list so far:

1. Donald & Lee Ann Brown- CABIN #1076 - No candy please - Donald & Daisy Duck are our favorites

2. Patrick Brown & Emily Adams - CABIN #1074 - Emily Allergy to GLUTEN - No alcohol/No candy - Winnie the Pooh and anything Golf for the favorites

3. Terry & Mary White - CABIN #8018 - Goofy & Tinkerbell are favorites

4. Lorenzo & Martha Villa- CABIN #7500 - Stitch is the favorite

5. Bob & Kate Swanson - CABIN # 6645 - no allergies or preferences - Mr/Mrs. Incredibles are favorites

6. Greg & Cindy Shoop - Cabin #7106 - Cindy Allergic to Gluten - Classic Characters are favorites & 39th Anniversary

7. Mike & Connie Mascherino - CABIN #7104 - No alcohol please - Classic Characters are favorites

8. Johnny & Lizette Esfeller - CABIN #7516 - No allergies or preferences - Captain Hook & Ariel are favorites - 3rd Anniversary

9. Ed & Jeanne Fisher - CABIN #7512 - No allergies or preferences - Mickey & Minnie are favorites - 35th Anniversary

10. Candice Bobo, Robin & Sheriden Walker - CABIN #6634 - Candice Birthday 1/14 and Candice Allergy to casein (cow's milk) - Maleficent, Tiana & Ariel are favorites

11. Dorsey & Pamela Bobo - CABIN #7630 - Pamela diabetic & grain free diet - Mickey & Mulan are favorites

12. Matt & Kim Parker- CABIN #2140 - Kim Birthday 1/15 - Star Wars & Ariel/Belle

13. Andy & Casey Braswell - CABIN #2138 - Andy no coconut - Star Wars & Ariel/Belle/Snow White/or any Disney

Hi there,
This will be our first cruise and we have purchased a fish extended but didn't realize we needed to sign up in a group. Are we still able to participate?

We are new to Disney Cruise and while looking at some Youtube videos on what to pack and stuff, I fell on the fish extender tradition. I really would love to participate but I'm totally new to this. I saw there is a group doing it but too late to sign up right? Any other incomplete groups simple for me to navigate at such last minute? Let me know if there is...I'd seriously consider joining...

Hi there,
This will be our first cruise and we have purchased a fish extended but didn't realize we needed to sign up in a group. Are we still able to participate?

Hi Sophia, we are the same... totally new and I just learned about those FE yesterday so I'm totally last minute. We are traveling with another family so maybe if no one include us because they are full (highly possible considering how last minute we are...) then maybe we can still do it with us 3 families! At the end of the day, I just want the kids to have the best experience ever. Let me know what you think! We are 2 famililes of 2 adults/2 children. Julie_dentistry@Hotmail.com

As the departure date approaches fast and maybe you are like me and working so limited time available, I'll make this a final attempt at trying the fish extender experience for myself and whoever else just joined the board or the cruise itself. Let's make it a small group, it'd say maybe 5-6 families max, both kids and adults and simple so we don't have to make anything "by hand" this week. Really it's just for the fun of it and to see our kids excited to find little trinkets in their pouches. I'll wait until Thursday evening. If I have 3 families, we are on... so far I'm in and my friend and her family is as well. We need one more family (or more) to joint and we'll have our little group! Let me know if you are in!

Dr Julie- I am a first time cruiser as well, and when I saw only the adult fish extender group for our cruise meet thread, I didn't have a clue about how to start or organize a group. I'd already purchased my fish extender from Etsy so I went ahead and bought things that my kids will need or want while on the cruise (character shirts, autograph books, trading pins, card games, etc) and their grandparents did as well and we're just going to take turns putting gifts in there. I know it's not as fun as doing the group thing, but it still makes receiving those things a little more special than just giving them to them :) Just a thought in case you aren't able to get a group going!

Dr Julie- I am a first time cruiser as well, and when I saw only the adult fish extender group for our cruise meet thread, I didn't have a clue about how to start or organize a group. I'd already purchased my fish extender from Etsy so I went ahead and bought things that my kids will need or want while on the cruise (character shirts, autograph books, trading pins, card games, etc) and their grandparents did as well and we're just going to take turns putting gifts in there. I know it's not as fun as doing the group thing, but it still makes receiving those things a little more special than just giving them to them :) Just a thought in case you aren't able to get a group going!

Awww Buttercup, that is such a good idea! Maybe I can try to find a bit of last minute time to gather a few nick nacks and do that as well... I don't have my FE pouch yet but that can be arranged. I think I'll follow your idea because so far no luck with a new last minute group...

FINALIZED ADULT FISH EXTENDER LIST:

There are only two rules:

1. You must give a gift to each cabin on your FE list - individual or cabin gift is entirely up to you, but please be mindful of the allergy/prohibited list....we wouldn't want to give candy to a diabetic or alcohol to someone who can't/won't have it.

2. You must have fun .... that is the whole reason we do this FE exchange...to add a little extra magic and pixie dust to our cruise!

AND NOW.......here is our FE list so far:

1. Donald & Lee Ann Brown- CABIN #1076 - No candy please - Donald & Daisy Duck are our favorites

2. Patrick Brown & Emily Adams - CABIN #1074 - Emily Allergy to GLUTEN - No alcohol/No candy - Winnie the Pooh and anything Golf for the favorites

3. Terry & Mary White - CABIN #8018 - Goofy & Tinkerbell are favorites

4. Lorenzo & Martha Villa- CABIN #7500 - Stitch is the favorite

5. Bob & Kate Swanson - CABIN # 6645 - no allergies or preferences - Mr/Mrs. Incredibles are favorites

6. Greg & Cindy Shoop - Cabin #7106 - Cindy Allergic to Gluten - Classic Characters are favorites & 39th Anniversary

7. Mike & Connie Mascherino - CABIN #7104 - No alcohol please - Classic Characters are favorites

8. Johnny & Lizette Esfeller - CABIN #7516 - No allergies or preferences - Captain Hook & Ariel are favorites - 3rd Anniversary

9. Ed & Jeanne Fisher - CABIN #7512 - No allergies or preferences - Mickey & Minnie are favorites - 35th Anniversary

10. Candice Bobo, Robin & Sheriden Walker - CABIN #6634 - Candice Birthday 1/14 and Candice Allergy to casein (cow's milk) - Maleficent, Tiana & Ariel are favorites

11. Dorsey & Pamela Bobo - CABIN #7630 - Pamela diabetic & grain free diet - Mickey & Mulan are favorites

12. Matt & Kim Parker- CABIN #2140 - Kim Birthday 1/15 - Star Wars & Ariel/Belle

13. Andy & Casey Braswell - CABIN #2138 - Andy no coconut - Star Wars & Ariel/Belle/Snow White/or any Disney

Please please may I be included? I am sorry I don't know how to private message. George and Mary Ippolito Cabin 8532 Tinkerbell and Anna (Mary) Grumpy (George)

Please please may I be included? I am sorry I don't know how to private message. George and Mary Ippolito Cabin 8532 Tinkerbell and Anna (Mary) Grumpy (George)

Mary....fish extender groups need to be joined prior to the cruise....sorry. Next cruise please check for your cruise group, join as early as possible and ask if they are doing fish extenders. Our adult FE cutoff was 11/1/15 so that everyone had enough time to make/buy/imagine what gifts they would be giving. Hope you had a great cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter