Wonder June 22nd, 2015: 7 night Alaska (6/22/15)

Hello everyone,

I have finally had a chance to start really thinking and planning this trip. Just finished with a wedding so that took a lot of my time. Now in serious planning mode:-)

We will be traveling with our three kids plus our business partner and his family with two kids. We are excited but we have not told our kids what our company trip is this year...hehehe...My kids are going to be so surprised. I am anxious to see when they will plan all the Frozen themed events as those will be a must do. I think the Pixar thing would be fun too. We are always excited when there are new things especially shows on the ships.

Does anyone know if our ship is full? We love the classic ships especially when there are not as many guest as it feels like we get more personalized service from ALL the cast members.

Is there still room for the FE? We have done it in the past but not the last few cruises. It is fun to do and if there is room would love to join.

Well, I thought I would check in and say "see ya real soon!"
Dancing Minnie

Hello everyone,

I have finally had a chance to start really thinking and planning this trip. Just finished with a wedding so that took a lot of my time. Now in serious planning mode:-)

We will be traveling with our three kids plus our business partner and his family with two kids. We are excited but we have not told our kids what our company trip is this year...hehehe...My kids are going to be so surprised. I am anxious to see when they will plan all the Frozen themed events as those will be a must do. I think the Pixar thing would be fun too. We are always excited when there are new things especially shows on the ships.

Does anyone know if our ship is full? We love the classic ships especially when there are not as many guest as it feels like we get more personalized service from ALL the cast members.

Is there still room for the FE? We have done it in the past but not the last few cruises. It is fun to do and if there is room would love to join.

Dancing Minnie
Welcome! The deadline for FE registration has passes, but We just had a last minute cancellation in one of our FE groups, so we can sub you in if you're able to send me your info ASAP :-)

Attention FE group folks!!! Despite our best laid plans, we have a couple of changes:

MINNIE GROUP: Hamilton family unable to participate (we have another family interested that didn't make the deadline, so I will sub them in if they are able to get info to me by the end of this week - more info to come)

PLUTO GROUP: Josh F. is 12 yo (not 9)

I apologize for the changes! I know everyone is busily making gifts, so I definitely do my best to avoid any changes at this point! ;-)

I just tried to post the Hidden Mickeys on the Wonder file, and it is too big. I did upload it to the site who shall not be named.

Attention FE group folks!!! Despite our best laid plans, we have a couple of changes:

MINNIE GROUP: Hamilton family unable to participate (we have another family interested that didn't make the deadline, so I will sub them in if they are able to get info to me by the end of this week - more info to come)

PLUTO GROUP: Josh F. is 12 yo (not 9)

I apologize for the changes! I know everyone is busily making gifts, so I definitely do my best to avoid any changes at this point! ;-)

FE group members, you have a message from me with the updated list and map. 1 cancellation, 1 age correction, and 2 room numbers added that were previously TDB. Hopefully the FINAL final list ;-)

Welcome! The deadline for FE registration has passes, but We just had a last minute cancellation in one of our FE groups, so we can sub you in if you're able to send me your info ASAP :-)
@Dancing Mickey's since I didn't hear back from you yet I wasn't able to add you to a FE group. We have to make sure everyone has time to get gifts ready, and May 1st was the "officical" deadline. :-) Looking forward to meeting you though, and hope you can join is for the meet and greet!

And.....drumroll, please... The FE list has been finalized and registration is complete!!! Everyone who is participating should have received a message from me with the final list and map. Let me know if you didn't get it.
Hello! I didn't get the list. Could you please send it? Thanks we are so excited!!!!

Gabriela Silva and pbjotter, make a few more posts so that I can send you a message to confirm FE participation (there is a minimum number of posts required before you can send/receive private messages). Let me know when you're ready-- we are confirming FE information and I'll be sending out group information.
Ok! I'm going threw these posts and didn't realize that I had to post several times! Newbie to this. Disney Veteran but not to these discussion boards! Thanks!!!

Ok! I'm going threw these posts and didn't realize that I had to post several times! Newbie to this. Disney Veteran but not to these discussion boards! Thanks!!!
Oh no! I really hope we are still in it. My son is really excited to participate. I don't know why I wasn't getting the notifications.

Hello everyone,

Dancing Minnie
Do you know what day the frozen will be?? Or do you just call the cruise concerige?

I'll send a PM with our FE information when I have 10 posts. Thank you for organizing all of this!
Hi. I'm so confused with this posting. I had no idea how it works and I've ordered my FE and I don't know if I'm even still part of it. Did you see the messages once you got to ten? I hope it's not to late my son will be crushed if I messed up

Hi. I'm so confused with this posting. I had no idea how it works and I've ordered my FE and I don't know if I'm even still part of it. Did you see the messages once you got to ten? I hope it's not to late my son will be crushed if I messed up
Hi Gabby, I had you on the list originally, but had to remove you because I was never able to contact you to verify your information and confirm participation. Since the deadline was may 1, let me poll the group and see if we can add you. I'll let you know by tomorrow.

Good Morning Folks, I have a friend who is going on the Alaska cruise and I was telling her of the great deal we go at the Pan Pacific Hotel in Vancouver back in 2011.

Have any of you got this deal for your cruise? Back then, the criteria for narrowing down the hotel was different than it is now. I was wondering if anyone wanted to share the current criteria for the Pan Pacific. Is the hotel in the Coal Harbor area? Any other criteria, recommended percentage?

Thanks guys

Gabby, check your private messages for one from me.

MIXOLOGY-ERS: I received or confirmation from DCL today! We are confirmed for 2pm on the 23rd in the Cadillac Lounge. Check your email for more info :-) Anyone else feeling thirsty in anticipation?!

Hi Gabby, I had you on the list originally, but had to remove you because I was never able to contact you to verify your information and confirm participation. Since the deadline was may 1, let me poll the group and see if we can add you. I'll let you know by tomorrow.

Glad we were able to get you in a group! See you soon :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter