Wonder March 23rd - March 27th Who's On Board??

esbrick

DIS Veteran
So excited for our first Disney Cruise on March 23rd! Yahoo! DF and I have not told his daughter yet and don't plan on it till we get on the ME from the SSR after Easter Brunch!

Anyone else on comin' aboard?:cool1: :banana:

We will be on board too!

I have a 6 year-old boy and a 3 year-old girl. My parents will be with us too!

Maybe we can meet up!

Where are you from? We are from Huntley,Illinois.

Dawn

We are from Niles, IL. We have a 10 yr. old girl and we are so excited! Have you been on this cruise before?

We will be onboard too! This will be the first Disney cruise for our DD6, but DH and I were on the Magic for our honeymoon in ’99. DD is starting to countdown the days on her calendar and I have to confess I am as well!

It is nice to “meet” everyone. :goodvibes

I was on The Big Red Boat in the 80's and was in h.s. so I haven;t been on the Wonder or Magic.

What deck are you on?

My kids are soooo excited!

Dawn

We are on Deck 2 mid-ship. DD6 has severe motion sickness in a car and I do not know how she will be on the ship so I aimed for low and center.

What deck will your family be on?

We'll be on board too! Me,DH,and DD age 16. We sailed on the Wonder in 2004 and it was great! We've cruised on on RCCl nine times and they are grat but Disney is a cut above! We're from Canton,Oh.

OK, I know we are category 5 and I want to say we are on deck 7. Sooo great! I read about our room on that website where you can get feedback from other people who have stayed there previously! Got great reviews! I bought the Passporter for cruises at the beginning of the month and was told that we are going to get it the week before our trip so it will be good reading for the plane ride and our night at SSR the day before. Anyone else taking the ME from a resort that afternoon? We are still debating ME vs private car.

Whats ME?

Were taking a bus from the resort to port cavernal, I know it picks us up at 12:30 fom our hotel. Were staying on the resort before the cruise.

We are renting a car after the cruise to drive to visit relatives near Tampa.

ME is Magical Express. If you are staying at the resorts you can be picked up from the resort, in our case Saratoga Springs Resort (SSR), and dropped at Port Canaveral. I have heard some pros and cons of either taking the ME or a private car so I am just weighing the possibilities.:)

We are using ME as well. We are flying in the morning of the cruise and taking ME to the port. After the cruise we are taking ME to POR for two nights and are taking ME back to MCO.

I have taken ME on several WDW trips and have never had a problem. I do have two concerns with the plan. First, the weather could be an issue. My DH said any call for snow and we are hopping in the car on Saturday morning. The other transportation concern I have is the wait time once we are off the ship in getting to the resort, but from what others have said on the boards it should not be a problem.

I didn;t know it was called that, were taking that too, I know it picks us up at our hotel at 12:30.

We are staying at the Carribean Beach Resort from Thursday to Sunday before the Cruise.

Anyone want to meet up on the cruise?

Dawn

We are staying at the POR after the cruise for two days and had tried to get into Caribbean Beach Resort but it was full. I would love to hear all about it.

I think it would be fun to meet while on board.

I am getting so excited. I cannot wait for it to be here! :banana:

Jacqueline

I worked it out over the weekend and we have 46 days until we leave for Orlando!:cool1: We are flying down on Friday eveing and staying at the Comfort Inn off property and then we are going to go to SSR EARLY so we can hope to get into the room area that we want!;) We are planning to take it easy on Saturday and then go Emeril's for dinner on Saturday night. DSD10 is a big food channel fan so we try and make an Emerils visit when we are in town. (I know, I know we are going to the dark side for one night! Don't flame me please!) Sunday am is mass at the CR and then breakfast at Chef Mickey's Buffett! So excited for that. Then one of us will take Meg to DTD for a bit while the other gets the stuff ready for the cruise! She still doesn't know we are going yet! :cheer2: We decided that Wednesday is going to be our Start the Disney Diet Day! DF and I are also giving up "the drink" for Lent. I guess if we are going dry for 40 days that we should try and watch what we eat as well.

Can't wait to meet up on board! :woohoo: pirate:

DF and I are also giving up "the drink" for Lent. I guess if we are going dry for 40 days that we should try and watch what we eat as well.

Can't wait to meet up on board! :woohoo: pirate:

Kudos to you for giving up “the drink” for Lent. You are a braver sole than I, but I am giving up chocolate. However this did lead to some serious brownie consumption today!

Jacqueline

Thanks for the kudos! I will definately need encouragement considering I work for a BEER COMPANY!!!:lmao: Had a few beers last night and made a few more promises that I'm sure at some point we will remember to do good to man kind and all! God help mankind! ;)

Brownies sound yummy! We have home made chocolate chip cookie dough in the fridge right now that DF and DSD have been dipping into since Monday! Yuuuummmm!

Good luck on the chocolate thing! If I weren't a diabetic I would be a chocoholic! My car usually has a full bag of m&ms that I keep so that if my blood sugar is starting to go low before I drive I can remedy the situation sooner rather then later!:wizard: Gotta love modern medicine and M&M's!:banana:

Is it time for vacation yet?

Less than 6 weeks away for our cruise?

I have been looking for summer clothes for my kids and were almost ready!

I found the passporter on ebay so I'm ready to read that in my spare time!

Anyone with must have for our trip?
I thought of bringing empty water bottles so we can fill them up to carry them around, this idea is more for Disney Worrld.

I still want to find a shoe door organizer.

Magnets to decorate the door for the cruise.

Pack swimsuits for first day in carry-ons.

Pack sandtoys, actually since Easter is Sunday that will be their Easter Basket with Dsiney stuff.

DID I FORGET ANYTHING?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter