Wonder March 23rd - March 27th Who's On Board??

So meeting at Pluto's before the safety drill or after with red ribbons on our right wrist!

Maybe we can exchange e-mails by pming them too.

Sorry for my ignorance (newbie here)...I don't understand your comment on the e-mails?

I'll bring my red ribbon...really looking forward to meeting up & lots of fun!

Can't believe that its only 3 weeks & we are on the ship...:banana:

I just thought it was another way to keep on contact by e-mail, but this board will work too. I'm just an e-mail addict, lol! But we can plan on here, that works for me!

I just called the Reservations Number and found out that as of today the movies scheduled for our cruise are:

College Road Trip
Enchanted
National Treasure II
Ratatoule (Sorry for Sp!)
Step Up to the Streets
Game Plan

:banana:

I haven't seen Enchanted yet but I know that DSD10 has but I think I could convince her to go again!;)

14 MORE DAYS TILL WE LEAVE FOR WDW!!! YAHOOO~:cool1:

So to clarify were meeting at the Sail Away Party by Plutos after the safety drill. So I guess thats around 4:00!

Ohh, were wearing red ribbon so we know were from DID BOARD!

14 more days till we meet on our cruise!

Have fun packing! :banana:

I believe that's the plan! I picked up my LGMHs this weekend from Home Depot too! I was soooo excited! I called DFH and told him and he just started lauging! Then he took one and we peeled it off the card (using a very hot hair dryer! ouch!) and he pasted it on the back of my license plate! Yep we've hit official excitement!

I didn't get my packing done like I wanted to this weekend. Just to busy but we are going to try bit by bit this week. I'm leaving for NYC on Friday eveing for my b-day/ St. Patrick's Day weekend with my parents so that will be fun!

11 More Days till we leave for WDW!!!! Yahoo!:cheer2: :cheer2:

We are so excited to be going on our first Disney Cruise to the Bahamas during spring break. My hubby and I and my two sons ages 10 and 17 cannot wait! We're from South Carolina, so if there are any other South Carolinians going, please let us know! If anyone out there has any advice, please let me know! I have one question, is it required for gentlemen to wear a suit or jacket to dinner? Also I heard there is a pirate themed night, is that true and should we bring anything for that? Sorry, as I said this is my first cruise and I'm not sure what to be prepared for.:rolleyes:

:banana: :yay: :thumbsup2 :wizard:

ITSHERZ - we too are from SC - our party includes DD 17, DN 15. Half will drive down and half will fly. Our first cruise also...

Looking forward to meeting you all! This is our first cruise too and you will love these boards! Lots of information and Great people! Hopefully we will meet up at the cruise meet at Pluto's! We will have Red Ribbons on our right wrists! Just around the Sail Away party!

Cheers!

It was great to hear from both of you! I am so looking forward to this cruise. mlsl, we are from Greenville, what part of SC are you from. It's great to know there's someone else from SC on the cruise! esbrick, thanks so much for the red ribbon info, I've been reading about it on this disboard and it sounds like a great idea. Thanks for the invitation, I'll be sure to get some red ribbons and I look forward to meeting you and your family! We are driving down and staying at the Raddison overnight and then taking the 10:00 shuttle to the ship (advised by a friend who has been on the disney cruise 5 times!). My friends said that it's best to get there early so you are one of the first families on board the ship and that there was alot to see and do while you are waiting. When we board, should we go to the Pluto deck? I know our room won't be ready or have the luggage until later that afternoon, so I'm trying to figure out what the first this is that we should do. Any advise??? Thanks again and I hope to meet both of you on the cruise!

:grouphug: :cheer2: :dance3:

We leave a week from tomorrow & I'm already excited! It will be fun to meet you all with our red ribbons...my DD (age 12 - turning 13 onboard) wants to leave the ribbon thing to me as she feels the kids/teenagers won't 'play' along...too embarasing!

Don't forget to pack your bathingsuits in the carryons to enjoy the pool as soon as we get on board...sometimes it takes longer to get the checked bags in the room.

I figured that I would leave the Red ribbons to myself and my DFH. DD10 more then likely going to be running around she's like me. . . not very shy!:goodvibes I can't believe that we leave next Friday evening! We are actually staying at the Raddison in Celebration on Friday night cause we get in at around 11pm and i didn't want to waste our DVC points for a sleep. ;) We are going to SSR then at the crack of dawn the next day to check in and so DFH can play golf at 7:50 am.

DD10 still has no idea we are going on the cruise! Can't wait to see her face when we bring her to the DCL bus!

Looking so forward to making new friends!:yay:

Hi all - Okay, I'm packed and leave for Florida Friday afternoon @ 2:30pm. We are off to see the "rents" for four days and then drag them to WDW for five days (Tuesday) and then the cruise after that. It is our schools two week Spring break (independent school in CT) so we are off for 13 days! All I can say is my suitcases are very heavy. See you all soon.

I am from Columbia; my sister is from Pawleys. we are looking forward to meeting you all...!

REMINDER: Meet your fellow DIS board members at the Sail Away party on Deck 9 by Pluto's!

We leave tomorrow for Disney, everyone is excited. Hope to see everyone from this board on Sunday!

I dont have red ribbon so I'm adapting and using a pony holder from my daughter.

:yay: :banana: :cheer2: :cool1:

Yahoo! I can't believe we are leaving on Friday! I am so excited! It was a great weekend in NY and I'm keeping that feeling with me on our trip!

Got my wedding dress on my birthday! It is awesome!

Can't wait to meet you all!:cheer2: :cheer2:

We also fly out tomorow morning, man I'm glad as the temperatures here ion VIienna have been crazy...we go from beautiful sunshine to snow storms...I'm so happy to come to warmer climates, sun, sand and sea & the opportunity to meet you all!

Bon Voyage everyone!

Barbara

I was there and didn;t meet anyone from the boards, but I meant lots of people from IL during the safety drill!

The cruise was good but my kids didn;t do too well, they wouldn;t go to the kid activities by themselves, UGH! They were SUPER cranky!

I'm glad to be home but the cruise was much better than the parks!

I have pics to post and a report to add after I take this mid-term!

Dawn

I didn't get to meet anyone from disboards either but my family and I had a fantastic time and we're doing it again in July 2009 on the Magic! I met some people from Newberry, SC and Beaufort, SC, North Carolina and Oregon. I wish I could have met all of you but I hope you had a great time. MickeyDawn, so sorry about the kids. I was the opposite, my 10 yr. old wanted to do everything on his own but I was a little paranoid about that and made sure he checked in if he was going from one place to another. I didn't see much of my 17 yr. old, he hung out with the teens most of the cruise and had a great time! Hope to hear from everyone about their cruise! Looking forward to July 2009!:cheer2: :wizard: :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter