Wonder May 17, 2015 3 Night Mexican Riviera

Hi Shinya,

We did not get the minimum number of participants so we are not able to go forward with the private group tasting. Make sure to sign up on the first day if you are still interested in doing a mixology class. Cant wait to see you at the meet and greet. see you soon.

Thanks for all the updates. I'm so excited and it will be great to meet you. See you in 13 days.

Hi Everyone! I just want to make sure....aside from @So Cal Crew and @So Cal Grandma, are there other additional cabins participating in our FE group? I want to make sure I don't miss anyone. Thanks everyone!!!
Was my understanding FE groups were closed?

I asked in post # 397. And received no replies. Understandable late to the board, just curious we have two cabins between my two DS and my sister who has three DD and a DS on board for the fun.

We are booked for our first Disney cruise with my sister and family who have done Disney cruises before, was curious about the FE ( fish extenders group) if there is a group for this short cruise out of DS and how we might join if it is open to two new Families? I want to make the experience memorable for my two DS (7) and DS (4) family looking to be a part of all things memorable and fun.

Was my understanding FE groups were closed?

I asked in post # 397. And received no replies. Understandable late to the board, just curious we have two cabins between my two DS and my sister who has three DD and a DS on board for the fun.

Hi stingry7,

My apologies for not replying. You are correct the FE groups were closed when you had asked. I'm sorry. Please feel free to come to the meet and greet! 2:30 in the promenade lounge on embarkment day. :dancer:

Ok... I'm going to place the order for the wristbands (see post 360) on Thursday. I will have them at our meet and greet. I have a paypal account you can send the money to it is angelitawghs@yahoo. I believe you can login and "send" money. Its $1.00 per wristband, once you send thru paypal please PM me so I can add your paid amount on my spreadsheet. I'm going to order 100 wristbands if anyone wants more than originally requested you can pay for it and I will make sure you get it. If there are any left over I will buy them. Any questions let me know.

Sorry, I'm not good at following instructions. I just sent you $20 but I don't think I will make it to the meet and greet. My daughter has a volleyball tournament Sunday morning and she is going to play as many games as she can. We don't have start time or location yet so things are still pending. If any of my family members are able to make it, they can just pick up the wristbands for all of us. If not, I will call your cabin and meet up with you later. If you don't hear from me, that means we didn't make it to port by 4:00 and I can send you all a beautiful pic of the Disney Wonder sailing off into the sunset. :sail:Let me know if you need anything else! :dogdance:

Cathy

Thanks everyone for making our first cruise memorable with your wonderful gifts. My daughter was so happy and loves her gifts and so did everyone..... If anyone knows of a travel agent in Riverside or San Diego. I want to book another trip....or if it would be better to book it with Disney cruise?fish exchange 1.jpg fish exchange 2.jpg

Thanks everyone for making our first cruise memorable with your wonderful gifts. My daughter was so happy and loves her gifts and so did everyone..... If anyone knows of a travel agent in Riverside or San Diego. I want to book another trip....or if it would be better to book it with Disney cruise?View attachment 98350 View attachment 98351

Hi Shinya,

I'm so happy to hear you all enjoyed yourself! If you didn't rebook on board I think new cruisers get a post card in the mail with the chance to rebook with the discount. The discount is a good deal. What was your favorite thing you all did?

[QUOTE="DisneyLove58, post: 53725716, member: 48801

I'm so happy to hear you all enjoyed yourself! If you didn't rebook on board I think new cruisers get a post card in the mail with the chance to rebook with the discount. The discount is a good deal. What was your favorite thing you all did?[/QUOTE]

My family really enjoyed pirate night and the fireworks. We also enjoyed dinner at Triton's. I was happy my husband really got into delivering our FE gifts. He and I also did the mixology class on our sea day. image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter