Wonder May 17, 2015 3 Night Mexican Riviera

Ok... I'm going to place the order for the wristbands (see post 360) on Thursday. I will have them at our meet and greet. I have a paypal account you can send the money to it is angelitawghs@yahoo. I believe you can login and "send" money. Its $1.00 per wristband, once you send thru paypal please PM me so I can add your paid amount on my spreadsheet. I'm going to order 100 wristbands if anyone wants more than originally requested you can pay for it and I will make sure you get it. If there are any left over I will buy them. Any questions let me know.

Remember to order your wristbands now so we dont have to worry about money @ the meet and greet!
:wave: All,

I have our Mixology planned on our sea day 5/19/15 @ 2pm. The minimum # of guest is 20 and the max is 40 guest. In order to sign up per cast member "Guests per class, a $20.00 per person will be charged to each onboard account whether they show-up or not. I will need names with stateroom numbers at least 2 weeks prior to sail date." The cast member working with me will confirm our time and date, this date was a tentative one she set. Please feel free to PM me this info... I would like to send it no later than May 2nd so if you are joining us on the Mixology please send me the info ASAP.

Woop Woop we are getting closer!!:dancer::dancer::banana::banana:

We have 10 people signed up for the mixology class we need 10 more so we can have a private group! Let me know if you want to sign up by May 2nd!

Cabin #2575 has Cindi DM (37), DS Brayden (13), DD Maddie (11), DN (Niece) Kaylee (13) . I would LOVE alcoholic gifts seeing as how I'm traveling with 3 kids. No allergies and we're celebrating Kaylee's 1st cruise!!
Cabin #2513 has Rene DM (38), DS Carson (8), DD Emily (6), DF (Friend) Allexxa (8). Any non-bubbly alcohol is great & there are no allergies. Celebrating their 1st cruise & 1st family vacation!!

@leopardcherry I have you added to the FE list can you please make 10 posts so I can PM you the info ASAP?? Are you still interested??

So are you bringing grandkids this time? Summer and Autumn would love to meet them. If not, you can re-adopt them for the 4 days. Looks like you guys have been busy sailing. I would love to sail the Magic in June with you. I can't wait to see you both soon. PM me, and don't forget your shoes! :rolleyes:

@So Cal Crew or @So Cal Grandma do you have any cabin numbers for the FE list?? I need them ASAP. I have sent PM but have not gotten a response.

Yay! Confirmation! Ok those who have not signed up send me a PM with the needed info so we can have our own private cruising group mixology class! I have 10ppl from various cabins so far we need 10more ppl to secure this... sign up ASAP!!

FYI:
The minimum # of guest is 20 and the max is 40 guest. In order to sign up per cast member "Guests per class, a $20.00 per person will be charged to each onboard account whether they show-up or not. I will need names with stateroom numbers at least 2 weeks prior to sail date." The cast member working with me will confirm our time and date, this date was a tentative one she set. Please feel free to PM me this info... I would like to send it no later than May 2nd so if you are joining us on the Mixology please send me the info ASAP.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=450251558485050&set=gm.1012594845425191&type=1

Yay! Confirmation! Ok those who have not signed up send me a PM with the needed info so we can have our own private cruising group mixology class! I have 10ppl from various cabins so far we need 10more ppl to secure this... sign up ASAP!!

FYI:
The minimum # of guest is 20 and the max is 40 guest. In order to sign up per cast member "Guests per class, a $20.00 per person will be charged to each onboard account whether they show-up or not. I will need names with stateroom numbers at least 2 weeks prior to sail date." The cast member working with me will confirm our time and date, this date was a tentative one she set. Please feel free to PM me this info... I would like to send it no later than May 2nd so if you are joining us on the Mixology please send me the info ASAP.
How many people are you at? What happens if 20 do not sign up?

Hi Everybody. My name is Sandy and this will be my third Disney Cruise. I'm so glad my daughter drags me along on these adventures. (Shes' Cathy from the So Cal Crew.) She's been posting for a while now and filling me in, but I figured it was time for me to join the discussion. So excited. I'll be making my Disney Countdown Chain tonight! Cathy has me signed up for an FE group so I need to start thinking about what I'm gonna do and get started on that project.
Hi Sandy! We will be cruising together and we are in the same FE group..It's exciting as it's our first Disney cruise. Do you guys have a cabin number? I would like to be able to drop of your FE gift.

OK... So I got an email back from the event coordinator working with me for our Mixology class and here is what she said if we don't have the minimum 20 ppl: "Still charged $20.00. The Beverage Team might offer the same class to other Guests to fill in open spots. It will be their discretion." So far there are 10 ppl signed up with me.. and 3-possible who are willing to sign up if we meet the 20 mark. Please Please Please let me know ASAP if you want to sign up.

FYI- Those of you who have let me know about signing up: If I don't have enough ppl I will just cancel bc I don't want to be responsible for some ppl getting charged and then something happens where we don't even get a class.

OK... So I got an email back from the event coordinator working with me for our Mixology class and here is what she said if we don't have the minimum 20 ppl: "Still charged $20.00. The Beverage Team might offer the same class to other Guests to fill in open spots. It will be their discretion." So far there are 10 ppl signed up with me.. and 3-possible who are willing to sign up if we meet the 20 mark. Please Please Please let me know ASAP if you want to sign up.

FYI- Those of you who have let me know about signing up: If I don't have enough ppl I will just cancel bc I don't want to be responsible for some ppl getting charged and then something happens where we don't even get a class.

Anyone else want to sign up??? I need to know by tomorrow. We have 15 ppl signed up, we need 5 more to have our own class.

@leopardcherry I have you added to the FE list can you please make 10 posts so I can PM you the info ASAP?? Are you still interested??

@So Cal Crew or @So Cal Grandma do you have any cabin numbers for the FE list?? I need them ASAP. I have sent PM but have not gotten a response.
Socal crew how are you! I'm finishing up the FE gifts and I was wondering if you could send me your cabin numbers, your crew is that last ones I need. Thanks!

@So Cal Crew or @So Cal Grandma are you still joining us on the cruise?? We need cabins numbers please reply ASAP

@leopardcherry are you still join in us on the cruise?? If you are we need cabin numbers!! Please reply ASAP

:tinker:Hi, I would love to join the Mixology please add me and my son Shinya-6085/Lowie Jr.-6083.

Hi Shinya,

We did not get the minimum number of participants so we are not able to go forward with the private group tasting. Make sure to sign up on the first day if you are still interested in doing a mixology class. Cant wait to see you at the meet and greet. see you soon.

@DisneyLove58 -
Hope it's not too late for our FE list. For some reason I wasn't getting email updates & I've been so busy with work & other things I haven't had time to check here. SO sorry

Hi All,

So I have been looking where to order the wristbands and I found this (SEE PIC). It has Mickey colors and I put our cruise info on it. Is this ok?? The minimum order is 50. This would come out to each wristband costing $1.60. I can set up a paypal so I could get the $$ to buy the wristbands and I would have them at our cruise meet & greet... Would this be ok with everyone?? Let me know your thoughts.

PS
If this is going to be ok PLEASE PLEASE PM me your # of wristbands needed. I know some of you posted how many you would need but it would be a great help for me as far as saving time to not go back and look thru all the posts. Thank you.
Those are really cute! Hoping you'll have enough for us at the meet and greet. I'm lagging on follow up here...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter