WONDER May 20, 2007

Welcome diznygirl. I don't think anyone has actually left home yet. (unfortunately) I just got back from granddaughters kindergarden graduation and just put my first load of wash in. I can't believe I have let the time get so close with so little done.

I'm guessing since they offered the CM -fill-the-boat rate, we must not be too full. Well, maybe we will be now with the great rates I hear CM's and TA's are usually offered. Doesn't matter to me, I just want to be on the ship! I was waiting for them to offer Fl Resident rates, but never saw them. We were thinking of adding the 3 day on if there were Florida Resident rates and we could get our same stateroom.

We are traveling with my DD, DSIL, DGD (6) and DGS (3). We may see you in the kids clubs since the kids ages are close.

Carol

Better late than never. :goodvibes

We will be on deck 10 on the port side, Sunday at 3ish. Hopefully we will see you there....:woohoo:

Hey Rick:

you and your wife want to ride over to the Port with me Sunday morning????

I will be staying at OKW

will send you my cell no via PM

If not, it's OK, of course. Just thought I would ask

Welcome Diznygirl! What a nice last minute trip. Love your Webkinz in your siggie.

Thanks all!

Mean Queen - you recognized that, huh? ;) That's only one of many....

There were only a few rooms available at our rate, and only for two per room, so we took two rooms. We really really wanted to go. :) They will not be connecting, but they will be next door on deck 2. Maybe we can use one for storage! ;)

Hey Dznygirl!

Welcome!! How cool to be planning such a last minute trip...sometimes they are the best!

I have a DS7 and DS4. Maybe they will catch up in the Kid's Clubs. Although my DS7 is just about 8 and isn't sure he wants to hang out with "kindergarteners." Little does he know 4th graders might not want to hang out with him:rotfl:

I originally scheduled our town car pick-up time for 9:30am. When they picked us up at the airport yesterday (we are in Disney now), they said it was better to be picked up at 10am. I agreed but am now wishing I stuck with the earlier time. I really wanted to board early.

Can't wait to see you all on-board!! Just one more day:banana:

It's me again...can you tell I'm a little excited today:lmao:

I just checked on DCL.com and our waitlist for Main Dining came through. I am so excited:woohoo:

See you all soon!

Hi deanna! Our kids are about the same ages - DS will be 8 in December, DD 4 in July. Can't wait to get my hands on a Navigator and start planning!

We are going to be in the late dining - 8 pm. As CMs I think we are lower than steerage!!!! LOL! ;) We were going to ask for Main Dining but we figure this way at least the kids will be awake for the shows. Food is plentiful.... I'm hoping tho that we get a rotation that doubles up on Animator's Palate.

You are at Disney now? Windy today isn't it? We tried swimming but we got too chilled. Hoping it's better on the boat!

:)

Just got home from the cruise, very tired... but I have to say I had the time of my life!!!!:thumbsup2 Definitely want to go again!

We're at OKW and are too tired from the cruise to really enjoy Disney. Plus, I'm still trying to earn my land legs back. We already booked our next one while on board. We're planning to do a 7 night next time. Palo's was amazing, the spa was amazing, and I think it'll take months to work off all that food.

I heard that cruises were very relaxing.... NOT!!!

LOL!

We did so much running around getting to all the activities and characters...my oh my, we need a vacation! ;) And the kids are eager for the next cruise!

We only met Barb on board - we were in the cabin with napping kids at 3 pm Wed - did anyone else meet up?

No, didn't meet or see anybody from this board although I looked. However I met a lot of nice families. We did so much on the ship too! I absolutely loved the shows in the Walt Disney theater every night. Amazing! We also enjoyed the pirate party, 70's dance party, my husband & mother in law liked bingo (3 away from the big pot), my girls did the hair braiding, ping-pong, we all watched Meet the Robinson's in the movie theater, swam, ate, had spa treatments , and that's not including the shore excursions. ( Too bad castaway cay cancelled the Island tour, para sailing & Hobie rentals. ) I so wished they would have shown Pirates of the Caribbean 3 early for us instead of pirates 1. I also enjoyed listening to the Captain & crew members speak and answer questions. It was also fun just exploring the ship. It was so big! The weather could have been a tad warmer for my preference , but I had such a great time I didn't care!:yay:

I'm saving up money for my next trip...gonna make it a seven day next time!

Did you all have as much fun as I did? I'm still feeling the ship swaying :upsidedow

Hehehe, I got my port mixed up from my starboard last Sunday, but I did meet Kay, who was equally bewildered where everyone was. ;)

We had a great time also. Did "TWO" spa treatments (my credit card company loves me now - :lmao: ) We also got to do the jet ski eco tour. AWESOME time hopping waves at 10:30 AM. I did get a bit nauseous the first night, and had to exit Palo's early :sick:. Wednesday was really rock-n-rolling, but I guess I was used to the feeling and did just fine with it.

Nassau was a bit disappointing, IMO. Kind of reminded me of a huge flea market. We just walked right through the Straw Market, and headed over to the Pirate Museum, which was overpriced IMO for what you got there. The guided "taxi" tour was the highlight of that day. We had a great tour guide, "Perry", a local born and raised there, and was fantastic. Showed us the "REAL" Nassau before heading over to the Atlantis.

I did like it all good enough to book another for August 17, 08, Cat 3 for all 5 of us this time. Plus I booked a Cat 6 for my parents since they loved their January cruise so much.

We are leaving VB today heading over to SSR for one night then finally home, where we hope to find the house still standing....:)

We met up with funaviator and her family, but that was all we knowingly met from this board. We did chat it up with lots of people on board. What spa treatments did you have Coach Rick? We did the couple's massage on our day at sea and loved it!

We met up with funaviator and her family, but that was all we knowingly met from this board. We did chat it up with lots of people on board. What spa treatments did you have Coach Rick? We did the couple's massage on our day at sea and loved it!

We did the couples massage too, along with the detox for weight loss. :thumbsup2

Both were outstanding!

What a great 4 days!!! "wonder"ful!!!!! The food was great!!!! My husband and I decided that our Palo meal was the best we have ever had!!!!! Atmoshphere, food, service and laughs!!! The kids club was great... I booked a catagory 6 onboard... but just found a secret porthole room available and changed it so that we could save $1000!!!!!!! Wow... My daughter is now hooked on Karaoke!!!! I love the verandah in the mornings.... Castaway Cay was beautiful!!!!!! Wish the weather was a little warmer.

The castmember in the kids area on Castaway Cay said they have plans to improve the area.. I am guessing they will need more activites for the kids with two stops next year on the 4 day cruise!!!!!!

I turned in two pillowcases and a picture mat and everyone signed it!!! It was an A++++++++++ vacation.. :goodvibes :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter