WONDER May 20, 2015 San Diego to Vancouver!

mzzzh

Mouseketeer
Well, I've searched this forum for this cruise for awhile and can't seem to find it so I guess I'll start the thread!

My sister and I did our first Disney cruise in November 2013 on the Dream to the Bahamas and we loved it! Could hardly wait for opening day booking for 2015 to book this cruise. We live in Arizona so doing a west coast cruise will be great!

Sis and I will be joined this time around by her (then) 21 year old son who is my favorite (and only!) nephew. I originally thought that he wouldn't want to spend time with the old folks but he said he wanted to go!

I'm especially looking forward to our day in San Francisco! I have been there twice before but sis and nephew have never been there. Definitely doing Alcatraz...and I know I'll end up overplanning a jam packed day!

I'm on the fence at the moment about participating in a FE...it was a lot of work for the November 2013 cruise. I have no creative talent whatsoever so coming up with ideas is really challenging for me. Sis loved participating on our first cruise so if I can get her to help me then we'll probably participate (I didn't tell her before the cruise about the FE because I wanted to surprise her so I ended up doing all the work!).

So....who else is booked for this cruise???

My DH and I will be going along with my mom and dad (in their own room!).

I'm super excited for this cruise! I've only been on one cruise before and that was when I was 14 in 2005 on the Magic for the Mexican Riviera. I had an amazing time but it was definitely a once in a life time kind of thing until ten years later! Booking it was kind of an impulse honestly. I was visiting my parents and they mentioned that they booked a Disney cruise and I was floored. How could they do this without me?! So, I priced it and convinced my husband that it was a good idea and now we're going as a family! :cool1:

I'm in the Navy, stationed in San Diego, and my schedule that far out is a bit unpredicatable so here's hoping that we can make it! (I bought travel insurance just in case, haha.)

We booked this cruise while on the EBTA May 2014 voyage. It's our 4th cruise and we are excited to go on the Wonder! (It will make all four ships for us!)

We participated in our first FE on that cruise and while it was fun, it was also a bit of a challenge with logistics and hauling everything in luggage. Our son is 3 years old, so he LOVES seeing if something is in his FE each time he comes and goes from the cabin -- it's really cute to see his face light up!! So I guess I'll sign us up again. ;)

I have a hard time knowing what to get other adults and older kids on the FE list. Anyone else? I mean, I don't care about getting FE gifts, it's all about the little guy. And my daughter is 22 (I know, big age gap!!) - but I still feel out of touch. Suggestions and recommendations are welcome.

:)

DH and I are also joining in on the fun. We will board the Wonder in Miami so really looking forward to some time on one of my favorite ships. It is going to be an awesome trip, just hoping that all the pieces remain in place so it works out.

So glad to see other posters here! I was getting tired of listening to all the crickets in here.

From reviewing the threads for Wonder cruises before and after this cruise, I discovered that quite a few people will be including this cruise in a B2B. I would love to do one eventually!

We're joining you all, too. Myself, DW and DS (12). This is our second Disney cruise. We were on the Wonder for Christmas 2013. We live in Oregon and couldn't resist catching her on the west coast. We did do an FE last time but needed an extra suitcase. It was fun but once might be enough.

Hi
First Time Cruise for us. Learning all I can to make it the best one for our girls. Any advice? We live in CA. How do we participate in the FE?

So glad to see other posters here! I was getting tired of listening to all the crickets in here.

From reviewing the threads for Wonder cruises before and after this cruise, I discovered that quite a few people will be including this cruise in a B2B. I would love to do one eventually!

Hi! Please let Irish Cowboy know about this thread so that he can add it to the list! I had a hard time to find you, but we are looking forward to meeting you all next year!! We just got home from the 4 day Vancouver to San Diego cruise and loved it! :goodvibes Aloha, Karen and Ron

Hi
First Time Cruise for us. Learning all I can to make it the best one for our girls. Any advice? We live in CA. How do we participate in the FE?

Welcome Aboard! You found the right thread, now we just have to wait for someone to head up the FE group!! We always join because we like to bring a little aloha from Hawaii. Looking forward to meeting you, Karen and Ron:goodvibes

We're doing B2B with the Mexican Rivera on the 17th. In the same cabin so a walk off/on and we're all set for a cruise up the coast of CA.

Just got off the WBTA from Barcelona to San Juan, PR. My head is still spinning from all of the time changes. I'm looking forward to a couple of cruises with NO TIME CHANGES.

Judson & Anne, 7002, Cat 9A.

Hi, glad I found you! We are from New Zealand, and so looking forward to our first cruise. There will be 3 of us, my husband and I and our 6 year old son. As we are coming from afar I don't think we'll be able to participate in FE our luggage limit probably won't allow it unfortunately. Can't wait to meet some fellow cruisers!

Hi, glad I found you! We are from New Zealand, and so looking forward to our first cruise. There will be 3 of us, my husband and I and our 6 year old son. As we are coming from afar I don't think we'll be able to participate in FE our luggage limit probably won't allow it unfortunately. Can't wait to meet some fellow cruisers!

Welcome Aboard! We are planning on a few days at Disneyland too and looking forward to meeting you all! Aloha, Karen and Ronpixiedust:

:confused3:confused3

I'd appreciate any help getting this thread posted on the list of 2015 Wonder cruises "sticky" thread. I've PM'ed irishcowboy twice asking him to list this cruise (yes, I sent him the a link to the thread) and this cruise is still not listed....

Finally our cruise is posted. I kept checking back. And finally noticed it today. This will be our first cruise. We are Disneyland veterans and decided to take the Disney cruise leap. It will be DS7, Grandma and myself. So excited!

Woo hoo....we finally made the cruise meet thread! Hopefully we'll hear from more cruisers now that we're not so hard to find!:cool1::banana::dance3::cheer2:

We also just finished up the WBTA from Barcelona, doing the 3-day San Diego cruise, and DD and I are continuing on the 5-day San Diego to Vancouver...small "cruise" world. We dohave to change cabins...:(

BeverlyHS said:
We also just finished up the WBTA from Barcelona, doing the 3-day San Diego cruise, and DD and I are continuing on the 5-day San Diego to Vancouver...small "cruise" world. We dohave to change cabins...:(
This is like looking into a mirror. We just finished the WBTA and are also doing the B2B with the SD 3 day and this cruise. We're also not changing rooms. Weird.

Hello

We will be joining you all on our second cruise. First was April of 2013 out of Galvaston to the Bahamas on the Magic.

It will be my wife and I, our two boys 9 and 10, plus our Niece 20.

Looking forward to it,

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter