Wonder November 13, 2015

Jensyfert

Earning My Ears
Just booked our third Disney cruise! First time on the Wonder. So glad that Disney decided to bring it back to Galveston! Let the countdown begin!! :)

Yay!! I have been trying to find this thread! I am so excited Disney is back in Galveston. Even if it's a short stay!

We will be on this cruise too! :thumbsup2 Very happy that DCL are coming back to Galveston. This will be our 11th Disney cruise and we are doing this as a B2B with the 11/6/15 sailing.

I will look for the group on FB. :goodvibes

DH and I will be on this cruise. This will be our 3rd cruise. So excited that DCL is back in Galveston. Sure beats the 13 hour drive to PC. Although I'm looking somewhat forward to the drive this October. Going on the Fantsay for Halloween cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter