Wonder Sept.23-27th

Hi! My name's Diane and there are several of us on this cruise. We have started threads a couple of times, but I guess we're not keeping them active enough because they keep getting dropped. I think the last time I looked there were about 6 or 7 groups going. My gang consists of me, husband, 4 kids ( boy 22, girl 21, boy 19, girl 12) and a friend of ours. We're all really starting to get excited, too. Less than 8 months to go. We've been planning this for about 2 years. Have you ever cruised before? My husband and I did the Wonder in 2004 and loved it. That's when we decided to take the rest of the family. Let me know who all is in your group.
Diane
:banana: :woohoo: ;) :rotfl:

Hi Diane- I'm Leyla, my dh is Pierre, Bella is 7 (in a few weeks), and Cooper is 4. We've never cruised before so I'm a little nervous but very excited! We'll be doing 3 days at CSR before the cruise but probably not the parks. We're going to try and keep it a secret from them but it'll be hard! Hopefully a few others will jump on this thread if every few days we bump it up to the top.

I'll bump this up for you. We will be waving to you as we board the ship on the 27th. While you are on the ship we will be at WDW.

Hey there Layla! Welcome! We have a thread where I've been gathering a list on who's attending. I'll add your name. Any additional information you feel comfortable in sending would be great! You can visit the thread at:
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=1202822

Looking forward to meeting each of you!!! :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter