Wonder Spring Break FE

Hi all! My family and I will be on board - this is our first Disney cruise and we are getting excited! I just read up on the fish extenders and hate I was late to the party! I look forward to meeting many of you! We have a four year old son and he is most excited about pirate night!

My family and I are taking our first Disney Cruise and we just now heard about the Fish Extenders. I know the list closed a while ago, but it there any way we can join in? I understand if not, and I appreciate your consideration.

Aaron

I figured I'd post my cruise info, just in case we're allowed to participate.

Cabin 6512
Me (Aaron), Karen, Will (9), Zack (7)
We are celebrating Will's 9th birthday
No allergies

Cabin: 8596
Charles, Maria, Savannah (F11), Matthew (M9), Shelby (F7)
No allergies

First time Fish extenders, 2nd cruise.

Thank you.

I know this is short notice but ....my kids really wanted to do the fish extender and was wondering if your family, and maybe another, would like to do the FE with us?

I figured I'd post my cruise info, just in case we're allowed to participate.

Cabin 6512
Me (Aaron), Karen, Will (9), Zack (7)
We are celebrating Will's 9th birthday
No allergies

Would you like to join our family to do the FE? I can see if there is another family that would like to join. At this point for us, something is better than nothing.
Let me know.

Hi all! My family and I will be on board - this is our first Disney cruise and we are getting excited! I just read up on the fish extenders and hate I was late to the party! I look forward to meeting many of you! We have a four year old son and he is most excited about pirate night!

Would you like to join our family to do the FE? I can see if there is another family that would like to join. At this point for us, something is better than nothing.
Let me know.

Carpenter5: That would be great...Stephanie created a mini fish extender group with a couple of others as well. Thank you so much for your help and sharing this amazing experience with us! We cannot wait and we will be sure to include you in our rounds.

I know this is short notice but ....my kids really wanted to do the fish extender and was wondering if your family, and maybe another, would like to do the FE with us?

I see you're in our little group! We can't wait! Only 13 more days!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter