Wonder Spring Break FE

#8594 - The Biggs Family
Alex (my husband), Danielle (me), Scotty (14), Megan (7), Thomas (4)
This is our first Disney Cruise and we are so excited!

Welcome!! Any allergies or celebrations that folks should be aware of? We also have a facebook page going as well. If want to join you can friend me on FB (Stephanie Moeckel Cole) I will add you to the group. You can keep me or unfriend me after, no hard feelings either way I promise :)

Thanks for organizing!!!
This will be our first disney cruise and first fish extender.
My two kids and I are super excited.
:yay:
Stateroom #7537
Ethan 8
Clara 4
No allergy

It's going to be our first fish extender experience. Please sign up us:
Tony+Flossie - 38
Kiana - 3
Kaylie -1
No allergies.

Thanks so much for putting this together. Looking forward to have a great time.

Thanks for organizing!!!
This will be our first disney cruise and first fish extender.
My two kids and I are super excited.
:yay:
Stateroom #7537
Ethan 8
Clara 4
No allergy

Welcome!! Names of parents too... the fun is not ONLY for the kids :rotfl:. We also have a facebook page going as well. If want to join you can friend me on FB (Stephanie Moeckel Cole) I will add you to the group. You can keep me or unfriend me after, no hard feelings either way I promise

It's going to be our first fish extender experience. Please sign up us:
Tony+Flossie - 38
Kiana - 3
Kaylie -1
No allergies.

Thanks so much for putting this together. Looking forward to have a great time.

Welcome, glad to have you join. Best way to make sure a FE happens is to offer to organize :thumbsup2 so I am glad to do it. We also have a facebook page going as well. If want to join you can friend me on FB (Stephanie Moeckel Cole) I will add you to the group. You can keep me or unfriend me after, no hard feelings either way I promise

Welcome!! Names of parents too... the fun is not ONLY for the kids :rotfl:. We also have a facebook page going as well. If want to join you can friend me on FB (Stephanie Moeckel Cole) I will add you to the group. You can keep me or unfriend me after, no hard feelings either way I promise

Thanks, Stpenhanie; we always remember the kids and forget about ourselves; bad habit:)

Parents of Ethan and Clara
James and Jenny: 42; no allergy

Please sign all 4 of us up.

Please sign my family up for the FE!

Stateroom #8090

Nick
Anna
Claire -DD7
Audra- DD5
Ben-DS1

no allergies

Thank you for organizing!

Please sign my family up for the FE!

Stateroom #8090

Nick
Anna
Claire -DD7
Audra- DD5
Ben-DS1

no allergies

Thank you for organizing!

Welcome!! We also have a face book group going if you would like to join you can friend me on FB (Stephanie Moeckel Cole) and I will add you, then you can keep me or unfriend me as you please ;)

Please sign my family up for FE:
Mark, Beverly and Seth Gordon
Cabin 7538

This is our first Disney cruise and we are all so excited, even our 21 year old college student son, Seth!!

Please sign my family up for FE:
Mark, Beverly and Seth Gordon
Cabin 7538

This is our first Disney cruise and we are all so excited, even our 21 year old college student son, Seth!!

Wonderful, glad you decided to join!! Any allergies folks need to be aware of?

Today this FE will close to new participants.

FE Master List

Google Spreadsheet link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0At14o13hlOoMdHdiSllxQ0dlT1d3cE9ERVdIdERUbEE&usp=sharing

1. Cabin: 6154
Stephanie (SugerMag), Thelma, Charis (F12)
No Allergies

2. Cabin: 7054
Jolie (JojoMo), Chris, Drew (M11) and Olivia (F9)
No allergies

3. Cabin: 2021
Fran (fbob), Dan, and Meredith (F12)
No allergies

4. Cabin: 7598
Jason, Kelly (Kreitz), Gracelyn (F8), and Brystol (F1)
No Allergies
Celebrating Birthdays and a Wedding Anniversary
)

5. Cabin 7608
Dave and Cathy (starcathy) Lewis
No Allergies

6. Cabin 7606
Andy and Aimee Swanson, Sam (M8)
No Allergies

7. Cabin 7604
Gary and Ginee Venezia, Gabby (F10), Sophie (F8) and Jack (6)
No Allergies

8. Cabin: 7634
Kathleen and Chelsea (3eyedelephant) (F20).
No allergies.

9. Cabin #6634
Diana (Monday'sCHild), Mike, Naomi (F6 )
No allergies

10. Cabin 6648
Rob and Gayle Reitz

11. cabin #8594
Alex and Danielle Biggs, Scotty (M14), Megan (F7), Thomas (M4)

12. Cabin #7537
James (EthanClara), Jenny, Ethan (M8), Clara (F4)
No allergy

13. Cabin 6105
Tony, Flossie, Kiana (F3), Kaylie (F1)
No allergies.

14. Cabin # 8090
Nick, Anna, Claire (F7), Audra (F5), Ben(M1)
No Allergies

15. Cabin 7538
Mark and Beverly Gordon , Seth (M21)
No allergies

16. Cabin #7572
Lenette (Noakfamily), Dave, Chad (M23, our son with Down Syndrome, turning 24 on the cruise....big birthday celebration!)
no allergies

Hi We are newbie cruisers. I was super excited when I read about the FE program. I did some snooping and figured out how to make one for my family. Got all the stuff and went to work, was so happy with the finished product!! Problem started when I tried to sign up on the FE list and found (after several frustrating tries) that the list was closed :(
Im so sad. Is there anything to be done about it at this point?

Hi We are newbie cruisers. I was super excited when I read about the FE program. I did some snooping and figured out how to make one for my family. Got all the stuff and went to work, was so happy with the finished product!! Problem started when I tried to sign up on the FE list and found (after several frustrating tries) that the list was closed :(
Im so sad. Is there anything to be done about it at this point?

Hi Welcome, I will add your name to the list, since we just closed... you are welcome to join, I personally do not have a problem with it, and usually for most of the other FE participants, it is also not a problem.... however some folks may miss your addition. To join I need your:

cabin ##

names of the members of your cruising party including the ages and genders of the kids

special celebrations

any allergies or food/item concerns folks should be aware of

YAAAY!!!! Thank you........that's wonderful news. I understand I may be too late for some, that's ok. Just so happy to be able to use the FE pouches I made! Next time I will watch for the cut off date.
Thanks again!

We are in stateroom #7572
Lenette (me the Mom)
Dave (the Dad)
Chad (our son with Down Syndrome) age 23, turning 24 on the cruise....big birthday celebration!
no allergies

YAAAY!!!! Thank you........that's wonderful news. I understand I may be too late for some, that's ok. Just so happy to be able to use the FE pouches I made! Next time I will watch for the cut off date.
Thanks again!

We are in stateroom #7572
Lenette (me the Mom)
Dave (the Dad)
Chad (our son with Down Syndrome) age 23, turning 24 on the cruise....big birthday celebration!
no allergies

Awesome sauce!! Glad you could join. If you are interested, we have a facebook group going... just friend me on FB (Stephanie Moeckel Cole) and I will add you to the group, and then you can either unfriend me, or keep me... no hard feelings either way I promise ;)

Hi Stephanie, I realized I never answered your question about allergies - none that would affect a cruise. Also, thanks so much for organizing this. I look forward to participating and maybe meeting you and your family!! Bev

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter