WONDERful Cruise TR- 4 night July 26, 2009 MORE PICS THAN WRITING... TR FINISHED

Thanks for sharing your report! We board the Wonder this Sunday and I can't wait.

I hope you had a wonderful time!!! Thanks for reading!

We were on the same cruise... What was your favorite thing?

I think I loved everything. The souffle, the pirate party, our servers, our room, addison's reaction to everything. It really was a great time! I loved it all! How about you!?

Hi!

I realise I'm months late, but just read your TR and really enjoyed it!

I'm planning my first DCL cruise for June 2011 - my Disneymoon! :goodvibes so i'm trying to read some more DIS TR's.. we're looking at the 5-nights Bahamas cruise on the Disney Dream... I'm so excited, I planned on a Disney Cruise & WDW honeymoon when I was about 14 :rotfl:

Thank you for writing such a great report, you have a lovely family... I'm off to read your wedding TR now!

Emma princess: x x

Great trip report! I enjoyed this one and the wedding one. I totally understand about the crying! Me and my daughter went on a cruise last year, a mom/daughter thing by ourselves. It was the most wonderful thing we've done together. I was ready to cry when we left, and my daughter DID cry when we left. But we are planning another cruise for her 16th birthday next year on the new ship!

I loved your Trip report! Made me sad that I have a year until my next cruise!!

Hi!

I realise I'm months late, but just read your TR and really enjoyed it!

I'm planning my first DCL cruise for June 2011 - my Disneymoon! :goodvibes so i'm trying to read some more DIS TR's.. we're looking at the 5-nights Bahamas cruise on the Disney Dream... I'm so excited, I planned on a Disney Cruise & WDW honeymoon when I was about 14 :rotfl:

Thank you for writing such a great report, you have a lovely family... I'm off to read your wedding TR now!

Emma princess: x x

Better late than never!;) I'm glad you enjoyed it! A Disney cruise on the Dream would be a perfect honeymoon. Heading over now to read your PJ!!!

Great trip report! I enjoyed this one and the wedding one. I totally understand about the crying! Me and my daughter went on a cruise last year, a mom/daughter thing by ourselves. It was the most wonderful thing we've done together. I was ready to cry when we left, and my daughter DID cry when we left. But we are planning another cruise for her 16th birthday next year on the new ship!

It's amazing the emotions a Disney cruise can make you feel!! I have been on other cruise lines and never get that emotional! Maybe they pump something in the air!? Going on the Disney Dream will be amazing! We are waiting to find out how DH's vacation works at his new job before we book ours!!

I loved your Trip report! Made me sad that I have a year until my next cruise!!

I thought I was going to have to wait for the Dream to come out until we went again! But we just got a Florida Resident rate and my mom, addison and I are going on a three generation cruise on April 11!!! Thanks for reading, your next cruise will be here before you know it!
Very nice report...enjoyed your pictures.:goodvibes

Thank you!!!

Hopefully you're O.K. with "better late than never..."

But I just found your report and I loved it -- your little girl is just a doll!

Now I'm off the read your honeymoon report...

Hopefully you're O.K. with "better late than never..."

But I just found your report and I loved it -- your little girl is just a doll!

Now I'm off the read your honeymoon report...

Of course I'm okay with it! I love knowing people are reading the report still!

Thanks! Oh, and she can be a doll and a handful all at the same time! :goodvibes We just booked to go again in April and she is so excited to be going back on the Mickey Boat!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter