WONDERful Spring Break March 15, 2015

mommy2allgirls

DIS Veteran
Hey everyone I am so excited about this cruise that I thought I would start a thread for it! My name is Casey and there will be 7 of us going. My hubby and our 5 girls! I can't wait

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list :beach:
Have a great cruise!

I'm Jennifer, and this will be our third Disney Cruise. We are surprising our girls with this trip, and I can't wait!

Welcome! I'm Casey and this is also our third cruise but it's the first one we are taking our kids on! We have 5 girls who will be ages 11, 9, 8, 6, And 2 when we sail!

How exciting to surprise them!

I got my kids all excited about the Fish extenders but did not realize that the deadline was In February. I just found out about fish extenders. Are there any other group or can I start one with the few people who were also too late?
Keeping my fingers crossed!

I got my kids all excited about the Fish extenders but did not realize that the deadline was In February. I just found out about fish extenders. Are there any other group or can I start one with the few people who were also too late? Keeping my fingers crossed!

Fish extenders haven't been set up yet for this cruise.

We have this cruise booked along with the March 20th. Our first back to back!

Hi all! We will be on this cruise as well! Myself, DH and our five kids, 4 girls (14, 11, 11, 9) and one boy, 6. This is also our third cruise and our second time on the Wonder! Will definitely participate in the FE when that gets set up!

Hi all! We will be on this cruise as well! Myself, DH and our five kids, 4 girls (14, 11, 11, 9) and one boy, 6. This is also our third cruise and our second time on the Wonder! Will definitely participate in the FE when that gets set up!

Yay how exciting! I love meeting big families! I wish our kids were closer in age but my 10 year old would probably get along with your 11 year old and at that time I will have a 9 year old who may have fun with your 9 year old! I will have a 6 year old but she's a girls but they may still get along! So actually maybe the ages are perfect and will work out! Wouldn't that be fun!

Sorry I'm on pain meds so I may sound a little out of it right now ;-)

Yay how exciting! I love meeting big families! I wish our kids were closer in age but my 10 year old would probably get along with your 11 year old and at that time I will have a 9 year old who may have fun with your 9 year old! I will have a 6 year old but she's a girls but they may still get along! So actually maybe the ages are perfect and will work out! Wouldn't that be fun! Sorry I'm on pain meds so I may sound a little out of it right now ;-)

Lol! I hope you're feeling okay! Our kids will all be a year older when we sail (actually some almost two as they have birthdays shortly after the cruise) so they will be 15, almost 13, almost 11 and 7! I think...I'm not good with math!?

Lol! I hope you're feeling okay! Our kids will all be a year older when we sail (actually some almost two as they have birthdays shortly after the cruise) so they will be 15, almost 13, almost 11 and 7! I think...I'm not good with math!?

Ok at sailing mine will be 11, 10, 8, 7, and 2 1/2

Hi we are taking our first cruise with our 11 yr old boy and 7 yr old girl! We are so excited and can't wait to make new friends and get in On the FE group

Hi! This is our first cruise with five kids. Ages at cruise will be 12,12,10,9,9. Three girls and two boys! Excited!!

Hi All,

This is our second disney cruise. It's me and my three children (DS-10, DS-7 and DD-5). I'm so excited!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter