Wonderful World of Color Preview

Well I got soft Spot for you rob.
As a matter of fact just thinking about you makes me go soft!

That's not what you said when we were riding Space Mountain! :rolleyes1

Sorry, I asked if you had a toothpick in your pocket . . . :rolleyes:

Thanks for posting the Video Links !

I loved the show.

I wonder what are the chances of getting a 1 or 2 bedroom Villa at the DVC GCV will be next year at the 7 month reservation window?

I suspect someday Fantasmic at WDW will get changed to use more automated and updated features and less cast members performing in the show.

Thanks for posting the Video Links !

I loved the show.

I wonder what are the chances of getting a 1 or 2 bedroom Villa at the DVC GCV will be next year at the 7 month reservation window?

I suspect someday Fantasmic at WDW will get changed to use more automated and updated features and less cast members performing in the show.

I saw drawings that they have done for a Fantasmic! show at Tokyo Disney I think it was. From the looks of it, it's like a combo of Fantasmic! and WOC. Very few if any, CM's performing.

If they are going to bring World of Color to Florida, I would rather see them leave Fantasmic as is, and add WoC to DAK...the lake in Asia....

But they didn't ask me! :confused3

If they are going to bring World of Color to Florida, I would rather see them leave Fantasmic as is, and add WoC to DAK...the lake in Asia....

That's a REALLY good idea! ::yes::

Which of course means that Disney World will have nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

Great Idea - Buy that man a drink! :thumbsup2

That's a REALLY good idea! ::yes::

Which of course means that Disney World will have nothing to do with it. :rolleyes:

Great Idea - Buy that man a drink! :thumbsup2

Totally fabulous idea. Too fabulous for them to consider it though. :guilty:

Who knew Wally and I could agree on something?

Only problem with that idea is wouldn't it have to be dark to have the show? Kinda hard to do when the park closes at 6pm in the summer. I agree it's a great idea. I think DAK needs something like that.

Only problem with that idea is wouldn't it have to be dark to have the show? Kinda hard to do when the park closes at 6pm in the summer. I agree it's a great idea. I think DAK needs something like that.

The only reason that the park closes at 6pm is there is no nightime show to keep people around. They were stumped when the park opened, Fireworks freaked out the animals.......There was talk about an evening puppet parade, kind of like the Tapestry Of Nations, but that bit the dust. This show...if located in the Asia Lake, would be right smack dab between Everest, Kali, The Nemo Show, Primevel Whirl....and Dinosaur..... most of the "D + E ticket" attractions!

But what do I know.....:confused3

:rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter