Wondering about crowd size Sept.24th-Oct.1st.

Pooh99

Earning My Ears
We are staying at CBR for 8 nights. I am excited and overwhelmed at the same time. Very behind in work and wondering if a September vacation was the best idea...pulling kids out of school etc....

ANYHOW, just wondering where I could find out about the projected crowd sizes for that week?
Any ideas?
feel free to move this post if it is in the wrong place!!!

:3dglasses

I'm hoping that crowds will be low - but I think dining will be busy due to the free dining plan. I'll be there at that time, too!

I know how you feel about feeling overwhelmed. I'm faced with many of the same issues as you. I just took a new job at work and have been super busy - no time to plan and no time to DIS!!! :sad2:

I told the girls' teachers the other day they would miss the week of the 25th and neither had a problem with it and told me they would try to get some of their work to bring home. So that made me feel a bit better.

I think everything will work out - weather will be warm, crowds will be low and a good time will had by all. I'm counting on it!

Enjoy your trip!

We will be at CBR too. Same time frame 7 days. Past crowd levels are reported to be moderate for most of your stay. There is a web site that predicts the crowds size very accurately I saved it to my work computer or I would send it to you. It appears to be a solid prediction tool, it rates days from 1-10 I believe with 1 being the leasted crowded on up. Late sept thru 8 October predictions are for 4 and 5's everyday. If you look at the whole year for 2006 that is as low as it gets. My family is hoping this prediction is accurate.

Disney Davo - any way you can post that link? I would love to have that. Last time we went we were expecting low crowds and a peaceful time. It turned out to be totally lpacked and it really detracted from our experience. Thanks!

We will also be at CBR from 9/23 to 9/30. I amin the process of finding a new job and all the craziness with that. I really wish we weren't going, but hubby says we need to get away. I have been planning this trip for the last year and now it seems that nothing is done. I haven't ordered our DDE card yet, guess I will get it down there. I am havinhg such a hard time getting motivated. No job means less money and less money means that I will worry about everything we buy on this trip. Just a bed time I guess....

Yep, that's the link hope it holds true for 2006! First time for use at CBR hope we link it. Have you stayed there before?

We are not staying at CBR. We are going to be in Disney at the same time. We are staying in 2 rooms at POP. Less than a week to go! :banana:

When looking at the website for crowds there is never a time that it goes below 4 so we should all be good. At POFQ from Sept 27-Oct. 2 :cool1:

Just think good thoughts and hope for LOTS of pixiedust:
We will be there 23-30 at POFQ.
I am really hoping that crowds stay as low, as they have been for the past couple of weeks.

Another one hoping for smaller crowds!! We will be at AKL from Sept. 23 ~ Oct. 2:)

I am thinking positive thoughts. I think crowds will be fine. It can't be bad at this time of year. My only concern in my planning is that I have us in Epcot on the 29th which is an EMH day and also the first day of the Food and Wine Festival. I have a feeling I may regret that. We shall see, can't wait. I think I am more excited than the kids.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter