Wonder's Panama Canal Repo 2011 - AND WE'RE NOT BRINGING IT BACK!

And to answer the booking early question..it is true..if you have had 5+ cruises..you get to book 9/21/09 and others get to book 9/28/09.

Well, I've got only 2 Disney cruises under my belt, 5 overall. If i can't get on this one, there are plenty of other lines doing Panama. (Is that heretical?)

Well, I've got only 2 Disney cruises under my belt, 5 overall. If i can't get on this one, there are plenty of other lines doing Panama. (Is that heretical?)

We have 4...but I am bummed because we were going to do a 3 day one in Aug when we were there and chose not to.. Oh well..We did last years...we shall see if it's ment to be.

Yay, the Jan 6th date works for us! Can't wait to see pricing. I guess I shouldn't get excited yet since I won't make the early booking, but maybe there will be something left on 9/28.

I wonder how they're going to handle the waitlist confirmations for those of us who are only silver...:confused3

I really don't want to pay top tier pricing (AGAIN), that is if I can even book it! :sad1:

15 night Panama Cruise - January 6, 2011. Sailing from Port Canaveral, the Disney Wonder will move from the Caribbean to the West cost. Including stops in Aruba, Panama Canal, Costa Rica, Manzanillo, Puerto Vallarta, Cabo San Lucas and Los Angeles

I wonder how they're going to handle the waitlist confirmations for those of us who are only silver...:confused3

I really don't want to pay top tier pricing (AGAIN), that is if I can even book it! :sad1:

I'm not sure ... I guess since they aren't gty anything even if you fax it in...it may not matter? :confused3

Well, I believe we are out for this one.

The ship coming to our coast in Vancouver changed our plans. We have to take her out of Vancouver. Gotta see her parked at Canada Place!!!

So one less family in the line to book the PC repo... Good luck to you all.

I only have 3 cruises under my belt :sad2: Hopefully we can still get on at a reasonable price. We are traveling with a large party and need 4 staterooms:eek: Hopefully it will work out. I too wonder how the waitlist is going to work. One of our families didn't send one in as they just decided a couple of days ago to go.

I too wonder how the waitlist is going to work. One of our families didn't send one in as they just decided a couple of days ago to go.

How do you get on the waitlist. I called and asked weeks ago and they said they didn't have one. I guess I should have asked all of you.. thanks for your help ahead of time..

I really hope that I can book this cruise! If I am lucky, I'll celebrate a birthday while onboard:)

Does anyone know if Disney will list prices before they open up booking? Also, does anyone know which categories are likely to sell-out first?

Thanks!

I really hope that I can book this cruise! If I am lucky, I'll celebrate a birthday while onboard:)

Does anyone know if Disney will list prices before they open up booking? Also, does anyone know which categories are likely to sell-out first?

Thanks!

I'd think they'd have to. Otherwise people who otherwise couldn't afford it will waste the reservation agents' time asking about prices.

Well, I believe we are out for this one.

The ship coming to our coast in Vancouver changed our plans. We have to take her out of Vancouver. Gotta see her parked at Canada Place!!!

So one less family in the line to book the PC repo... Good luck to you all.

Ken You have to come you'll miss my birthday I'll turn 60 the day at sea just before PC crossing. come on I'll miss you :confused3:confused3:confused3

Thanks!
happy birthday capricorn......we can rock out together :thumbsup2:thumbsup2:thumbsup2

I hope they change Acapulco for somewhere else as not many people really enjoyed that stop last May.

Just as bad on the Eastbound! We paid almost $200 to ride tick infested,malnurished horses,thru a grafetti ridden neighborhood. :mad:

Just as bad on the Eastbound! We paid almost $200 to ride tick infested,malnurished horses,thru a grafetti ridden neighborhood. :mad:

Acapulco is not on the itinerary:

it goes from Puntarenas, Costa Rica to Manzanillo to Puerto Vallarta

I'd think they'd have to. Otherwise people who otherwise couldn't afford it will waste the reservation agents' time asking about prices.

We didn't find out how much it would cost us until after we booked. Then we had the option to not accept it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter