Won't you please consider donating

Are you serious? They will just collect them from the Fort and relocate them! But it WOULD be fun to watch them tryin to catch them!!

How about one of these?

dragon002.gif

I think I'd like to be the fly on the wall during the "where the heck did these peacocks come from" CM meeting!

Only $55?! I'll sponsor one at that rate

I think I'd like to be the fly on the wall during the "where the heck did these peacocks come from" CM meeting!

:lmao:

I'm in! A shame I already spent the tax refund or I'd sponsor a whole flock! Hmm... is it a flock of peacocks? A screech of peacocks? 2 peacocks in a pod?

These are a little cheaper... LOL but someone would have to raise them from chicks....

If we let them loose when they're small enough, CMs might not notice them.... until they're full grown, perched in the trees and scaring the bejeesus out of people walking the back trail to 300. LOL

I miss the peacocks
peacock.gif

I don't have an elephant gun but I do have bird shot. Can you eat Peacocks? Do they taste like chicken?

Doesn't everything that isn't chicken taste like chicken???? LOL

You can have mine!!! Gina loves it too...Ive tried it, I figured maybe it would be like broccolli or muffalettas...never ate them all my life but ended up LOVING them.....NOT the case with guac.....its just....green goo!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter