Woo Hoo! Just Booked Disney Trip!!!

DVCLiz

<font color=00cc00>That's me - proud defender of t
I didn't think my DD13 would be available (she spends this Easter with her dad) but her schedule has cleared so I just booked a WDW vacation for Spring Break!!!! We were able to get our favorite Wilderness Lodge, courtyard view and are trying the Dining Plan this trip. All of my ADRs were available, which really surprised me given the relatively late date - I even got a CRT Princess Breakfast, as well as the Norway Princess breakfast later in the week and a Fantasmic Dinner seating at Hollywood and Vine. Maybe because we are a party of 2, it is easier to find a table.

I am SO EXCITED - I thought I'd have to wait util July to get my Disney fix this year, but now I'll be there in 3 months!!!!!!!:banana:

Congrats- you two have a Magical Vacation!!!

Very cool, I've always wanted to go at Spring Break, have fun at "my home" the Wilderness Lodge :goodvibes

Sounds awesome! Have a fun trip with your DD at the beautiful WL pixiedust: . I can't believe you got CRT only 90 days out!:)

I didn't think my DD13 would be available (she spends this Easter with her dad) but her schedule has cleared so I just booked a WDW vacation for Spring Break!!!! We were able to get our favorite Wilderness Lodge, courtyard view and are trying the Dining Plan this trip. All of my ADRs were available, which really surprised me given the relatively late date - I even got a CRT Princess Breakfast, as well as the Norway Princess breakfast later in the week and a Fantasmic Dinner seating at Hollywood and Vine. Maybe because we are a party of 2, it is easier to find a table.

I am SO EXCITED - I thought I'd have to wait util July to get my Disney fix this year, but now I'll be there in 3 months!!!!!!!:banana:

this is our, my wife and i, 3rd trip to disney on the dining plan,,,the first time we went is went they first started the dining plan,,,,boy did we get spoiled,,,it paid for itself the first night, we were able to eat @ Fulton's i can't tell you how much our bill was but WOW...they've made some changes, cant' eat at Fulton's, since 2001 but it is still a great deal, you get a lot of food, and it includes the tip.......this surprised me the first time when we got our bill and the tip was already included.........

make sure you tell the waiter that you are on the dining plan,,,some places have off menu items,,,,,2 lobster tails and steak,,,as an example...
the plan is well worth the price,,,,but you do get a lot of food, but you'll be able to walk it off,,,,,,

have a magical day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter