Woohoo.. Getting married in a little over a wk!

raven0855

Mouseketeer
So 1/17 my "wife" and I are getting officially married. We have had a civil union and two receptions but we are going to get married (finally)! I am from CT so we are going there for the ceremony. Its great because we live in NY and they now recognizes same sex marriages! And why am I posting this...We ARE GOING TO DWD FOR OUR HONEYMOON!!!!! I CANT WAIT!!!!!!!

Why "oops"? Congratulations on finally being able to be officially married!

Nevermind. I figured out the oops was DWD/WDW. :rotfl: I'm a little slow sometimes! ;)

Congratulations to you!!! Have a wonderful wedding!!! I know you will have a great honeymoon! :teeth:

Congratulations from a CT neighbor! :goodvibes

Congratulations! :cool1: I hope to be reading about your 25th anniversary on the boards someday :hug:

Congratulations!!

Don't forget to get yourselves some Mickey wedding ears. :goodvibes

You DO have much to celebrate?!!! Enjoy every MAGICAL moment of it!!!:tinker:

I'm sending you and your fiancee a huge hug from California. Congratulations! And I hope someday my state will get its head out of its you know where and recognize same-sex unions.

Thanks to everyone for your warm wishes. We had a beautiful ceremony today. We are offically MARRIED! Just a few more days til our disneymoon!!! I cant wait!

:woohoo: Congrats!

Make sure to snag a couple of these to wear around the parks!

7ac1_1_sbl_1191_1.JPG

Thanks to everyone for your warm wishes. We had a beautiful ceremony today. We are offically MARRIED! Just a few more days til our disneymoon!!! I cant wait!

Congratulations!!! pixiedust:

We need pix.

ok... I cant figure it out. If someone will let me know how to post pics I will put some up!! THANKS

Congratulations!! I hope you have a wonderful honeymoon ... aw heck, you're going to WDW so it definitely will be good!

Hi Raven- congrats!!!!!! I have what is prob. a stupid question for you... I didn't think CT performed gay marriages? Only MA? We have been talking about going to MA and getting married there. We live in NY as well. Would you mind if I ask more questions about your whole experience? Don't want to badger you, but we keep talking about getting married, so if you are willing, let me know. Otherwise... YEAH for you and your wife!!!!!!!! Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter