• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Woohoo! I just made reservations!

Kelsey'sMom

Earning My Ears
At ASMo for 2 weeks starting on November 10th! Now to hope that there is a AP code and I'll have more spending money!!! I was nervous about making the reservations from reading on the resort board that CRO doesn't exsist anymore, but I didn't have any problems. I have yet to book my flight, but I think we are going to fly out of Halifax via Newark to Orlando for $1220, that's the best price I can come up with on the Sears Travel web site. Anyone have any other sites that I can check out? If we land in Newark, is that where we will go through customs? I would welcome any advice on our trip, esp. things not to miss. Thanks in advance. :Pinkbounc
Kelsey's Mom

Congrats :) ...it feels so good to have a trip to Disney planned doesn't it? :) We stayed at the ASMu in 2000 and loved it.

Have you tried expedia.ca for flights? I've used them before and have been very satisfied. Happy planning.

WOW What a great air rate...how did you get it...pm if you want. The best rate we could find Jan17-31 was with canjet Hfx-mco for 4 was $2300 (which isn't bad...but if there exists a cheaper rate, gotta try to find it!:p ) Air Canada doesn't start direct flights from hfx until feb 7, right now $3600 is the best price we've found from them...anyway, you're going to love ASmo!:Pinkbounc :bounce:
Mary Beth

I always book through travelocity.ca for my flights. worth checking out and have a great trip!:D

Hope you have a great tip, Kelsey's Mom! I think that's a great time of year to travel to WDW - hot (but not broiling) weather, and fairly small crowds. We went at that time a few years ago, and also left the Monday before the American Thanksgiving. Perfect timing!

Thanks everyone for your encourgement, I hope everything works out smoothly. Mary Beth I pm'd you. Now to go and check out the other sites for flight prices.
Kelsey's Mom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter