**Woohoo !! It's Christmas Day**

Great photo's Karen. :thumbsup2

I've been trying to find the pics I took of my tree's last year but I can't track them down at the moment. :confused3

I am going to try and post the photo's I just took of my DLRP christmas baubles.....hope it works as I haven't post any pics on here before!

P1020317.jpg

P1020323.jpg

P1020325.jpg

Sorry the photo's aren't great but you can still see what I've brought.

:banana: :banana: Yay it worked....sorry the pics are so big, I'll have to work out how to resize them next time!

:rotfl2: :rotfl2: Oh dear!

I have already brought Kyra's Christmas present, shes got a V Smile system with 3 games and a fisher price digital camera, plus a trip to Disneyland Paris on the 5th January!!

Happy Christmas Mandy!

Oh Karen your tree's look lovely,and how cute does Dinah look.x.

Claire i love your Christmas Baubles especially the one in the second piccie on the left-the princesses all together.x.

Aww loving the christmas spirit :santa: - its never to early!!!

Claire- your baubles are really lovely!!!:goodvibes

Ohh thinking about xmas makes me want to go to dlrp for nye again :worried:

Oh Karen your tree's look lovely,and how cute does Dinah look.x.

Claire i love your Christmas Baubles especially the one in the second piccie on the left-the princesses all together.x.

Thanks Michelle, I forgot to add a note on that one...it's actually from WDW, I had to get it as I have an identical one with Mickey & Minnie in gold and red. I'm sure it was from the christmas shop in DTD.

I had yet to put it in the loft with all my other christmas decs so I thought I would take a piccie of it with the others today. (The others are all from DLRP)

OMG!!! I love this one, Claire... :thumbsup2

P1020323.jpg

My eldest DS bought me this one from World of Disney in NYC...

1.jpg

And I bought this one on the Wonder in May...
SANY0011-1.jpg

Woohoo I can't believe that there are people out there who love Christmas as much as me!!

I have brought my cads, I got them in the sales. I also have started my list of things to buy everyone. I am getting a few personalised presents from a work colleague who does painting. She is going to paint a portrait of my dads dog onto a piece of slate and a watercolour of the church where my best friend got married. I will start buying presents in September after DD's birthday at the end of August.

As we are going to Disney in February the girls will get holiday related pressies. We are thinking digital cameras and possible a DS for the plane.

Can't wait to chat more about Christmas with you guys :santa:

Merry Christmas I cant wait, our tree will be courtesy of Walmart, and we have Pegs decorations to take back with us, we will decorate the balcony and Ian is determined we will have a five foot inflatable Santa on the balcony as we have our Owners Locker to leave him in. Christmas Eve dinner at Narcoossees and then Christmas Day open pressies, chill out and dinner upstairs at Pucks. I hope we can join in the Christmas Card exchange and take our DIS cards with us like we did last year. The only things I will miss is my tree with all my Disney ornaments, my dad, and my cats, I won't miss my fellow Disers *** I will have the laptop with me xx

Yay we can do Christmas shopping at WDW :cool1:

Claire ;)

:cool1: I love christmas. Flying out to wdw on 1st dec, land home 23rd:cool1: Tree will have to go up early, doing some xmas shopping in NYC in oct and will finish in dec. Going to have to send cards out early too. Going to get a tree for villa @ ssr too

Oh you've scared me now! :lmao:

I can't believe it, it'll be here before we know it!! No Christmas shopping for me yet, got too many birthdays before that thought comes to mind!!

Alas, I'll remind everyone who has Sky, don't forget, it's CHRISTMAS IN JULY shortly on QVC. Great shows on there, with plenty ideas for presents and decorations :thumbsup2

My eldest DS bought me this one from World of Disney in NYC...

1.jpg

I am hoping to persuade my dear friend Natalie to pick me up one of these, if she finds time during her Jimmy Choo's hunt :hug:

I can't believe how popular this thread has been today, normally I get the usual groan in June for mentioning the dreaded 'Christmas' word (not that I care ;) ) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Every time we go to WDW I could spend a fortune in the christmas shop at DTD, but DH always says we arent buying anything, christmas is months away and every year come christmas he always says I wish we had bought something from Disney now. Well this year we are going to whether DH likes it or not and as we are staying at Allstar sports Im going to try to get some of those Mickey lights(even if I have to sneek then into the suit case to bring home), Mandy I think they are great.

:santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa: :santa:

I can't believe how popular this thread has been today, normally I get the usual groan in June for mentioning the dreaded 'Christmas' word (not that I care ;) ) :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

We are all used to you now Mandy! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter