WOOHOO! We're goin' to the World!

marydmjj

DIS Veteran
YEEHAW! DH & I decided this morning to take the boys to Disney World for vacation in October! We were considering Hawaii but decided to on DW instead! I'm so excited!:jumping1: I can hardly stand it!! :hyper: I just had to share because DH keeps rolling his eyes at me!:rolleyes:

Yipee for you guys!!! We're going in September. How old are the boys?

That is so great!

Will you be there for and will you do MNSSHP? DH and I went with my mom and we had a ball, it was mom's first time ever trick-or-treating!

Bobbi:boat:

Very cool, Mary!!! ::yes:: When were you last there? :D

You're going in September, Tulirose? Guess what! Me too!!! :teeth:

How exciting! Have a wonderful vacation!

:cheer2: :thewave: :cheer2:

We also have a trip planned. For the first time we are doing an adult only trip in December, with friends from town, and some friends from Alanta.

We will be there from 10/22-11/2. The last and only time we were there was in 1997. My boys are 9 and 4.75.

Bobbi: what is MNSSHP?

Mary, MNSSHP is - Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party! They have several evenings in Oct. where you can buy special tickets and enjoy Halloween at the Magic Kingdom!! :) They have trick or treat stations set up throughout the park, lots of characters, and a special Halloween parade. We went one year with friends, and it was great fun! Lots of people, kids and adults, wear costumes and get right into it! :) Your boys would probably love it!!! ::yes::

Take me along.....:D

I just need a ride to Orlando.......:D

We will be there the 11-18. We will be staying at a condo about a mile from the park.

Have a GREAT trip, Marydmjj!

Mamu...I'm going to miss you by one day....I'm leaving on the 10th.

Sorry I'll miss everyone :(. My friend made the plans, I said I'd like to be there for part of the 1st week, because I knew lots of disers would be there. The condo was not free and our friends from Alanta could not make it until the 2nd week.

Mamu, it looks like we really do miss you in December by just a smidgen. We'll be checking into SSR in the afternooon of Dec. 18th! If you think you'll be around Downtown Disney for dinner we could plan to meet you. We were thinking of going to Cirque that night, and we were going to try to buy tickets that day.

Mary, included in the price of the party is a group picture, and ours came out great.

Bobbi:D

I'm supposed to spend Christmas in Orlando with my folks. Chris has all of December off, so I'm not sure how much of that will be spent in Florida. We might be there the week between Christmas and New Years.

Maybe some kind of meet could be arranged.....:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter