Woonder with 2 stops at cc oct 6

fourseasonsnh

Earning My Ears
Has anyone been on a cruise with 2stops at CC? How late can you stay on the beach? The itinerary says ship boarding is at 4:45 but if the boat is not sailing do you really have to be on at that time?

We're on the cruise before you, and as I understand it, the ship DOES leave the port. The don't stay docked overnight. They go out to sea and make a circle. :)

I'm on the earlier cruise as well and was told last year when booking that they have to leave port because of the tides. Something about the ship could be stuck damaged or something to that effect. It was a shame, I was so stoked about the idea of being able to be out on CC at night!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter