Wooooooooooo! Setting off tomorrow!

Bonnie

DIS Veteran
Right... the last load of washing has been done, I've stocked up on supplies for packed lunches for the train, and all of our travel tickets are safely packed away in a little folder! All we need to do now is pack (although we have everything ready and it's just a case of fitting it all into the suitcases!) and make the lunches. Then we're off! We won't be in DLRP until Friday midday as we're staying over in London tomorrow night (being northerners and all! Well, I am, and Claire likes to pretend...) but we're getting the train down to London tomorrow lunchtime.

Here's a brief itinerary of our trip:

Thursday June 9th
1pm – Train journey to London
4pm - Arrive in London
7.45pm – Going to see Blood Brothers musical
Spending the night at London Kings Cross Travelodge

Friday June 10th
9.30am – Leaving Waterloo by Eurostar - First Class, woo!
1.30pm French time – Arrive at DLRP!
Spend the day in the parks
Spending the night at Sequoia Lodge

Saturday June 11th
Spending the day in the parks

Sunday June 12th

Monday June 13th
Having Good Morning Fantasyland breakfast
9.30pm - Buffalo Bill

Tuesday June 14th
6.45pm - Leaving by Eurostar :sad2: :sad2: :sad2: (First Class again)

Wednesday June 15th
7.45pm - Going to see Theatre of Blood at National Theatre

Thursday June 16th
Travelling back home :sad2:
Writing a trip report for the DIS boards :rotfl:

I've been waiting to go back to DLRP for seven years now, and actually did book to go in 2000 but it all fell through at the last minute (quite literally) and we never got any of the money back (£1,000... eep), so I'm kind of nervous about this one. Worried that something will go wrong... :sad2: but excited too. I'm hoping I'm just being excessively paranoid and everything will actually go fine for once.

Panic, panic.

Ahem. Right, I must go and sort out those lunches!!! Will probably be reading the board right up until the last minute but I wanted to post this now anyway.

See you on the 16th or maybe the 17th if I'm too tired to post when we return! We plan to take loads and loads of photos and probably some videos too, so I'll post those when we get back.

Au revoir!

Too late for anything to go wrong now Bonnie.
Itinerary sounds great , no car no parking worries and CDG airport.
Just hop on the train and roll off in DLRP.
Part 4 just been posted , you'll have to wait till you get back to read the last bit.
Both of you have a fantastic time :wave: :wave:
Berwyn

Too late for anything to go wrong now Bonnie.

You're just tempting fate with that comment, Berwyn! :rotfl: Anything can go wrong and probably will knowing my luck!

But I'll try to stay positive. :sunny:

No that's usually us. try this one , our travel agent shut the day before we went. He did not tell us till the week before, thank goodness we had the tickets.

Berwyn

I am setting off tomorrow too but going by coach!!

Having two days in parks then coming home!!

Your plans sound fantastic.

Heres to a fabulous time :shamrock:

:flower:

Jodie

Oh dear Berwyn! That would've been a bit of a problem had you not picked them up!

Thanks Jodie... will try to! :flower: And Humbug I hope you have a fab time!

I've also remembered that the day I return to Hull, I'll find my exam results and degree classification on the doormat, and a letter telling me whether I'm eligible to graduate from uni or not. Oh fun! :sad2:

Oh! naughtyword
we'll keep everything crossed for you hile you're away Bonnie,
BTW what are you still doing here I thought you were sorting clothes out on the bed :rotfl:

Berwyn

So Bonnie, wheres all the excitement gone :rotfl2: ;) Theres a bit of a blood theme going on in your visit to London eh!! You could have taken the time out and come for a visit down here to Kent - ive a spare bedroom for free and I cook a mean sugar puffs in the morning ;) You could have caught the Eurostar from Ashford!!
Have a wonderful trip, take oodles of piccies/notes, enjoy your swimming and may all your queues be liccle ones!!

Have a wonderful trip Bonnie! Nothing will go wrong :)

Just don't do as my sister did - discover on Christmas Day when your coach leaves on Boxing Day that you have lost your passport. She's never got over not going to DLP!

widget said:
Theres a bit of a blood theme going on in your visit to London eh!!

Haha, don't I know it! I thought it was an omen when I realised we'd booked to see those two shows... my mum said "pack some extra tampons!" when I told her. Oh dear! That wasn't the sort of omen I was talking about! (I have quite a vivid imagination and imagined some sort of horrible disaster... anyway, we won't go there.)

The sugar puffs sound too good to miss! What a shame we'll miss that! :rotfl:

Berwyn - The clothes are sorted! I'm having a sit down and just sorting out my email. :)

Thanks Dee and Miffy... and Miffy, that sounds awful! I will double (and triple) check that we have ours!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

All youve gotta remember is Money, Tickets, Passport - the rest is just miscellaneous fluff!! Oh, except the new swim suit of course!!
If you plan again just remember we are enroute!! I promise I dont bite, the kids are housetrained, the dog is,er, sometimes (!) and doesnt bite either. :)

go for it . I am sure you will have a wonderful time. I wish you all the best and a wonderful holiday you have a great plan
nikki

Have a fab time, don't worry about anything (that's what Disney's all about, forgetting the real world) and we expect a loooong trip report and loads of pics when you get back!!!

Rhiannon :wizard:

Have wonderful trips Bonnie and humbug!!! Don't forget - make detailed notes every day - we want to know everything - well, almost everything!!!!! ;) And we want to see lots and lots of piccies too!!!!! :sunny:

Bonnie had a wonderful time. Remember to think of us all while you soak up the atmosphere :)

Reid

Have a great trip Bonnie, I look forward to a super detailed trip report next week!

Glad I've managed to get back online in time to wish you a fabulous trip Bonnie! :Pinkbounc And you too humbug83

Looking forward to hearing all about it!

Bonnie and Humbug83, hope you all have a fantastic time. Say hello to Mickey for me!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter