• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

work part time at Disney Store?Worth the discount?

Thanks Eeyore for the encouragement!!! I really can't think of anywhere else I could ever get a part-time job that would be so satisfying. I already make at least one trip a week to the DS and most of the CM's already know me so it's just a matter of them having an opening. I'm not looking to get rich, just have some time out of the house, and be able to feed my obsession. That's really encouraging about your dh!! Mine thinks I am absolutely nuts and can't understand what I'm doing reading these boards all the time. I've tried to explain that reading about WDW is the next best thing to being there. I have to defend him a little bit though because when we were there 2 years ago he had a horrible cold and was miserable for the whole 6 days. Luckily we were there with 10 other people so dd's and I still had a wonderful time!! Maybe if he went again and got to do some of the great things we did he'd change his mind!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter