Worst Attractions or ideas ever...

Jaffa

Mouseketeer
The reminder of the castle being re-made as a pink cake with candy on it inspired me to start thing (pardon if it's been done before)

BUT.....

what are some of the worst attractions or ideas that Disney has implemented over the years...they can still exist or not exist.......go!

I didn't like the wand and stars over the EPCOT Ball (spaceship Earth)...Walt didn't invision it like that, and I was thrilled when it came down,

Stitchs escape...There was nothing wrong with alien encounter..And that Stitchs show that lasted all of a month

I was really upset when they got rid of Captain EO, but at least I'll get to see it again now!

Another vote for Stitches Great Escape. I've said it a dozen times and I'll say it again....I can't believe there's a FP for it (is there still?) and, I wouldn't ride it again if I could walk right on.

How about when Cinderella's Castle was coverd in Toilet Paper....

Or the Narnia Building at DHS.

I don't like American Idol - I think it has little replay value and already has a hard time getting participants. It a short-lived idea like Who Wants to be a Millionaire was. Time consuming, not fun with small audiences etc...

I didn't mind Alien Encounter - actually thought it was an improvement to Mission to Mars.

I used to think that the Character Caravans to the resorts were the worst idea ever, but now that I have kids - it would have been nice on a few mornings to just go to the lobby instead of the parks!

Sounds dangerous. I can't remember the sound attraction they has when the park just opened - it was interactive and I loved it. Why did it ever get replaced?

Here is another vote for Stitch's Great Escape. There were some brave people out there who used to like Alien Encounter. (Not me :eek:) Now it is too stupid for them, but still too scary for most kids who would be the right age to be amused by hot dog burps. I love Lilo and Stitch and it seems like the obvious Lilo and Stitch ride would be a surfing themed roller coaster. Whoever at Disney thought of taking an unpopular ride and sticking a popular character in it had a bad idea.

Oh the original sound attraction was the movie with Chevy Chase and MArtin Short, CC was the insurance salesman and MS kept trying to "get him" and his traps kept backfiring....THAT was cool, Sounds Dangerous is weak.

I'm going with Candy Castle that was hideous I'm glad I never actually saw it IRL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter