Would any Manhattanites like to meet for friendly coffee, lunch, etc?

Asc341

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!

I'm an upper east sider and was wondering if anyone living close (UES, UWS, Midtown) would be interested in meeting up. We could get a cup of coffee, a bite to eat, take a walk in the park, etc, to enjoy one of Manhattan's many wonderful spots and chat about our love of Disney, Disboards, or life in general.

Although this isn't a personal ad (not looking for love!) I'll add a little about myself.

I'm a very down to earth, intelligent, strong and well traveled woman (26 YO). I have friends from all walks of life and age, and have no agenda for meeting a certain type of person. I love adventure, new cultures, experiences and people. I love putting on different hats, so I enjoy going to dives in BK and indulging in a night of elegance at the MET. I love art, history and science, and going to museums.

I'm looking for new friends to meet because I adore NYC, I have been here for many years and have great friends, a wonderful fiance and amazing dog! But, DF works long hours and weekends, and we're often too tired to go out when we're both home; I'd like to be able to go chat with humans more often!

Just for fun, my favorite Disney characters are Alice, Minnie, Pocahontas and Mulan - all amazing women in their own way!

Feel free to message me if you're interested!

Not sure if you're still around or still interested, but I'd be willing to meet up. I'm always happy to meet fellow Disney fans, especially those around my age (27yo). My DH also works a lot, or difficult hours at least, so I'm always looking for ways to fill time, and further explore the city. Let me know if you're still interested!

Hey! Like the two of you I'm 27 and my husband works a lot (so do I but different hours). I am on Long Island but I often go into the city. I would love to meet up one day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter