Would anyone like to participate in a I'm giving it away, do you want it exchange?

crazyme5kids

DIS Veteran
I am in cleaning mode, I have things that are in good condition that I don't want to throw out, don't want to garage sale and don't want to E-Bay (don't know how). I will be donating anything I want to get rid of.

I thought it might be fun to have a take my stuff exchange. It will be simple to do:

Post your item or items that you want to get rid of (items must be in good condition). The first person to pm you saying they want the item gets it.

This is not an auction! Do not post a price or ask for any compensation. All items will be sent at the senders expense just like in a regular exchange.

There is one more rule that I would like to add. Please do not ask for items and then turn around and sell them. If you receive an item but decide you don't like or can't use it donate it!

Would anyone be interested?

Originally posted by crazyme5kids
I am in cleaning mode, I have things that are in good condition that I don't want to throw out, don't want to garage sale and don't want to E-Bay (don't know how). I will be donating anything I want to get rid of.

I thought it might be fun to have a take my stuff exchange. It will be simple to do:

Post your item or items that you want to get rid of (items must be in good condition). The first person to pm you saying they want the item gets it.

This is not an auction! Do not post a price or ask for any compensation. All items will be sent at the senders expense just like in a regular exchange.

There is one more rule that I would like to add. Please do not ask for items and then turn around and sell them. If you receive an item but decide you don't like or can't use it donate it!

Would anyone be interested?

It sounds fun - and useful. I would be interested.::yes::

Alright I am going to start1

I have a mans black leather jacket : size 42 but looks like it runs smaller. It has a light weight zip out liner, two pockets one on each side and one on top. It is in very good condition, probably only worn a couple of times.

Anyone want it?

Update!!! The jacket is gone!

I love this idea... but I cannot think of anything to offer at the moment... but I will be working on it!..........P

Hmmmm, what would I want to get rid of... :scratchin

But I am SURE I can come up with SOMETHING!!!

Originally posted by crazyme5kids
Oh one more thing! You don't have to put an item up to exchange. You can participate by just "taking"!

:rotfl: This is an online yard sale!!!

LOL!!! People love my yard sales because most of the time my sales pitch is "Ohhhh alright just take it for free!" My husband will usually run in the house and find something else to give them as they are loading up the car!!!!

Well, a yardsale is to get rid of junk right? So if you have something that you absolutely DO NOT want and DO NOT want to take back in, then GIVE it away!!!!! Heck, I would!!!

I have a basement full of stuff that i was saving for a HUGE yardsale! Kids old clothes, toys, dishes, youname it, it is there.... My basement flooded and it all got ruined, so now I don't only have a basement full of junk that someone MIGHT have wanted!!! Now I have a basement full of junk that will require a dumpster to get rid of!!! :rolleyes:

I have 2 of those Kellogs Kash things that you save to get stuff from WDW. UPDATE THEY ARE GONE ! SORRY GUYS !!!

I also have 1 of the large bobble head Mickeys they had last summer . ITs gone ! Sorry

Now dont Y'all run to Pm me about this stuff LOL

I also have two items that I posted on a post asking for help from people involved in horse shows. Maybe someone here will be able to help me find someone or an organization to send the items to. Please check that post out.

I have a new, soft Pokemon #54 Psyduck doll/toy. He is about 5" tall. If you have a Pokemon fan, you could use this for Christmas (but, he is ugly).....PM me.

UPDATE: HE IS GONE!

I cant believe that no one wants my giant bobble headed Mickey Mouse.... Come on its FREE !!! LOL

I cant believe that no one wants my giant bobble headed Mickey Mouse.... Come on its FREE !!! LOL

Originally posted by Mad4Mickey

I could always give it to DD for Christmas.

I have 1 of those Shrek 2 glow-in-the-dark watches that came in the General Mills cereal boxes to give away. It is still sealed ~ never been opened. It is the red Dragon one.

Update: This one is gone

how fun!! I want somethin!
Hmm...I have some girls clothes in nice condition, size 23t and also some 6, 6x. Not a whole lot tho...as I have given some to a friend of mine..just a few things when cleaning out the closets..

OhhhhI KNOW what I have that ya'll would love

I'll exchange either Lion King litho's or Sleeping Beauty lithos' for any different litho I don't already have :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter