Would you be interested in a Rubber Stamp Exchange?

mommytotwo

DIS Veteran
I am thinking of hosting this exchange on the Exchange Board which is located on the Community Board....

I had asked this question, so if you are interested, could you please post on that thread, and keep checking that board to see if/when the exchange will take place. :goodvibes

Here is the thread link to help everyone find it

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211770

I used to do lots of exchanges on the board, but when the postal rates upped again, I stopped. Except for the trading pins and scrapbooking type ones.

Doing an exchange is a lot like doing the $0.42 swap. There is a theme - in this case stamps - and usually a minimum amount to spend BEFORE shipping costs. You get a name and someone different gets your name. Sometimes likes and dislikes are given to help you shop for the person. There is a mail by date and Delivery Confirmation is strongly suggested. IF for some reason, the person who has your name does not follow through (flaker), then an elf (like an angel, but the elf does not get anything in return except good feelings :cloud9:) will be found to send you something.

Not that I am endorsing exchanging;), just wanted to let you all know what it was about without trying to track down all the appropriate threads. :)

Here is the thread link to help everyone find it

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2211770

I used to do lots of exchanges on the board, but when the postal rates upped again, I stopped. Except for the trading pins and scrapbooking type ones.

Doing an exchange is a lot like doing the $0.42 swap. There is a theme - in this case stamps - and usually a minimum amount to spend BEFORE shipping costs. You get a name and someone different gets your name. Sometimes likes and dislikes are given to help you shop for the person. There is a mail by date and Delivery Confirmation is strongly suggested. IF for some reason, the person who has your name does not follow through (flaker), then an elf (like an angel, but the elf does not get anything in return except good feelings :cloud9:) will be found to send you something.

Not that I am endorsing exchanging;), just wanted to let you all know what it was about without trying to track down all the appropriate threads. :)

Thank you Ann. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter