Would you ever...

AlexandNessa

<font color=red>Proud Redhead<br><font color=green
Pass up an opportunity to eat at the Chef's Table at Victoria & Albert's to eat at one of your old stand-by favorites (for us that means Portobello's or the Coral Reef). BF is a picky eater, and isn't anxious to bring a jacket on a theme park vacation.

Thinking about leaving him at a bar somewhere and joining my friends for dinner at V&A's sans BF. We'll pick him up after dinner (maybe). ;)

TIA!!

If you have the chance to go sit at the chef's table I would do it. That is hard to get and I wouldn't miss it. I have never been but would love to.

I am trying the Chef's Table this July and can't wait! I cannot imagine a restaurant that could tempt me away from a dinner there...well, not at WDW anyway. You are still going, you are just leaving him behind, right? I think that he will be so sorry once he hears about your experience.

Have a nice dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter