Would you go on a game show?

I appeared on Jeopardy! back in 2021. The signaling device (aka "the buzzer") is one of the trickiest parts of the game. You may know the answer but if you don't time the button press, you're either get locked out for pressing too early or the other players press it before you do.

I would do pretty good if I was on Wheel Of Fortune because I learned from playing the video games if you use the letters first and then all that's left is vowels I would just solve the puzzle and I would win each round. But I think the hardest thing to get for Wheel Of Fortune contestants who are playing is the Million Dollar Wedge because whenever somebody wins it they hold on to it for a few minutes then go Bankrupt and lose the Million Dollar Wedge. Another thing that I never understood why they even have it is the Mystery Wedge and I don't know why it exists because no matter if a contestant picks the first or second Mystery Wedge it's always a Bankrupt and rarely the $10,000 prize that you can win by solving the puzzle and Wheel Of Fortune should do away with the Mystery Wedge and just add a $10,000 wedge to the wheel. But if I made it to the Bonus Round of Wheel Of Fortune I could win the game easy as pie

There are 2 mystery wedges on Wheel. One is the $10,000, while the other is a bankrupt. Even P. Sajak will let the contestant know it's a 50/50 chance if the decide to pick it up. There are only a few bankrupt spaces on the wheel and are spaced apart. Some contestants seem so focused on looking at the puzzle, they seem to spin the wheel with no regard to where those are. Ones who call a letter that was already called are obviously not paying attention.

Clearly some puzzles are easier to solve then others. Every consonant you call may not be in that particular puzzle. If you know the puzzle and continue to spin in an effort accumulate more money, you may hit a bankrupt and lose out.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter