Would You Like to Attend an Illuminations Dessert Party 1/28? UPDATED WITH FINAL INFO

akasleepingbeauty

My favorite place to run is Disney!!
There has been another thread concerning the Illuminations Dessert Party details. Several posters there decided they would like to try to plan one for January 28th. We have 24 people (not including those under 3 who are free and don't count toward the "head" count) so far and need a minimum of 23-25 but would certainly consider more (the maximum is 50).

Here is the information that our kind Robert Walker collected about the menu including prices. The menu will run $22.50 per person (with a several more dollars for service charges and tax) - this is the price for anyone over the age of 3 (those under 3 are free).

The menu is as follows:

Old World Classics in Miniature
Pastries in Miniature to include:
Almond Canoes, Cannolis, Eclairs, Gourmet Brownies and Cakes,
Tiramisu, Chocolate Pecan Diamonds,
Italian Amaretto Cream Cake and Fruit Tarts
Coffee, Decaffeinated Coffee, Hot Tea and Lemonade

$22.50 PP++
(1 Hour, 20 Person Minimum)

All prices subject to change
All prices are subject to 20% service charge and 6% sales tax.

If you can attend, please list the size of your party (please note if any are under 3) and your preference for the dessert choice. If we are actually lucky enough to get this set up, we will go with the majority on the dessert choice.

Here is the list of those attending so far:

akasleepingbeauty 2 PAID 1 under 3 (free)
pattybe 2 PAID 1 under 3 (free)
littleducksmom 2 PAID 1 under 3 (free)
Bilbo UK 2 PAID
Robert Walker 1 PAID
Puffy2 2 PAID
ElaineMarch 1 PAID
Bunnymkc 2 PAID
VillainDude 2 PAID
schucrew 2 PAID
Rickrx 4 PAID
CarolinaMike 2 PAID

TOTAL SO FAR: 24 (23-25 needed as a minimum but we can have up to 50!)

Hope to hear from LOTS of you soon!!!!!!!

akasleepingbeauty :I think the date got changed (see other thread), - if we have to put out this "sign up thread" again, lets have people go ahead and note what kind of dessert choice they would like - that way, if we get 20 , we will already know.

As a bump for this, I will note my preference for the Old World Classics in Miniature desserts.

For those of you are already on the "list", please post with your dessert preference also.

Thanks everyone - we only need 8 more!!

Our preference is for Old World Classics in Miniature. Thanks for organising this, hope you get enough signed up.

Ann

Puffy2 would like Old World Classics in Miniture also.
(the one hour session seems plenty too)

one hour old world classics in miniature will be fine for us.......thanks for all the hard work robert and akasleepingbeauty......

It's for either Jan. 28 (Tue) or 29th (Wed) - the other date was booked.

Yes Pattybe and Sybah - the date changed to either the 28th or 29th - there was a bit of a mixup with Robert's information and the 27th is not available. So, we are seeing who can make it on the 28th or 29th.

Patty - you are available on the 28th but not the 29th, correct? If at all possible we will try for the 28th as so far everyone can make that date (except Sybah).

Anyone else who can join us?

I would love to attend on either date and my choice would be old world desserts. One adult (on a solo trip).
Elaine

I am going for the one hour old world also. Either date is good for me.

I would like to ask who or what office you contact at Disney to set this up. I have a family reunion coming soon and I wouldn't mind additional information since there will be about 35 of us there.

Thanks

Here is some contact info from another thread:

The phone # for group sales is 407-828-3200 but they only work M-F 8:30-5:30

or try:

Dante Gibilisco
Park Catering & Event Services Manager
Phone: 407-566-6482
Fax: 407-566-5777
Pager: 407-945-1751

I won't be around in January, but I have a question. Are the prices listed in addition to park entry? I would assume so, but just double checking. Thanks for your reply. Ren

Renessa,

Any attendees must also have park admission - the price listed is only for the Dessert Party itself.

Anyone else who can join us, please?????

DH & myself will be there 1/26-1/31 and would love to attend..please PM me as my e-mail has not been working properly..don't forget us!! Marianne

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter