WOW, after hearing MS wait time.....

Monte Cristo

<font color=darkorchid>I hear their eyes are every
I hung up.

"Your wait time is....up to 25 minutes."

Lot's of people calling in at lunch time I guess. It's the longest one I've heard. I've stayed on the line with 7 and 9 minutes, but after hearing up to 25, I decided that I would try back later.:thumbsup2

I hung up.

"Your wait time is....up to 25 minutes."

Lot's of people calling in at lunch time I guess. It's the longest one I've heard. I've stayed on the line with 7 and 9 minutes, but after hearing up to 25, I decided that I would try back later.:thumbsup2

It's those New Years Eve reservations being made.

Yep, I called this morning at 9 and didn't get off until 9:25. I'm making ressies for NYE week day by day.

I called at 9 exactly and got a busy till 9:25 and that was with hitting redial repeatedly.

I was in at 8:58 this morning......was on hold then got another call....I was on the other call for 2 minutes and by the time I went to grab MS again, they were gone.

Kept getting busy signals for 10 minutes.....got through at 9:10 and was on hold for about 20 minutes.

Making my NYE ressies day by day.

The problem with today is that it is 11month for December 30th, PLUS, they just opened up the 2008 Mexican Riviera cruises today.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter