Wow... just WOW! (Updated with Pictures at the End)

Meg, That is the sweetest thing. The pics are adorable, my DDs just loved them.

That is AWESOME pixiedust: glad you and your family had a memorable trip, just goes to show what a little disney magic can do.

That story is amazing! We are going for an anniversary trip in April. Maybe we will get lucky too!

These are the things that put Disney Light Years ahead of anywhere else in the world. Imagine... 3 years old and flying at midnight on a magic carpet with your favorite princess. I LOVE your story. Thank you for sharing it with us.

It's all about the magic. I'm sure that this is how Walt Disney himself would of wanted it.

yea i really think that Walt Disney's dream of parents and children alike can have fun and feel that anything is possible the year of a million dreams is the best yet i believe that Walt would be very proud!!:tink:

another post from a stranger crying like a baby. that is so wonderful! I must admit, even though my honeymoon in jan was very magical, I had *hoped* to have something YOMD to happen to us. but it didn't. but we are going back in dec.! how wonderful for your daughter to have those great memories! and I agree. this is what disney is all about and why I LOVE it!

I thought I was being so silly, crying while reading the OP............and then I read the posts of others..............guess I'm not the only mush-ball here!

My DD also went to WDW for her first time when she was 3. In 4 days we will be there with her for her 3rd time and she is out of her skin excited. I'm glad that the magic is not wearing off for her.

I'm hoping she can experience a little of what your daughter did during this special year!

I myself have not been to WDW yet. Will in July though. What happened for your daughter is what Disney is all about. I have seen so many negative posts and I am so glad to see that there is still so much magic alive at WDW. Thank you for sharing. :wizard:

That was just the best! Your daughter must have had the most magical time...lucky for her and for you. We will be there in May, and I am hoping it is just as magical for my DD.

Thanks for the trip review, that is what Disney is all about!

As we were leaving Jasmine pulled me aside and told me that if she was still awake at Midnight to bring her back because she had a surprise for her.
We took her back at midnight... and sure enough Jasmine walked right up to her and gave her a hug and asked if she wanted to ride the Magic Carpet ride with her. Ciara rode the ride alone on the carpet with Jasmine and my husband rode right in front of them taking pictures the whole time. It was absolutely amazing! It made the trip for Ciara!

Wow - holy goosebumps! My DD would be in heaven just as yours was! So exciting for all of you ... congratulations :cloud9:

That was such a sweet story I have to admit I cried. I don't have a dd but I would love to personal attention from Jasmine myself she is one of my favorites. This is definatly why DW is truely the happiest place on earth.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter