WOW! Really REALLY good customer service. This is long

debster812

<font color=blue>DIS Earth Angel!<br><font color=0
WOW, I had to share this. We have owned our house for about 8 years. In the living room there is a picture window, with one standard window on each side of it. The total width is just a shade under 99". We bit the bullet about 6 months after we moved in, and purchased light filtering cellular shades from Smith and Noble. They were not cheap, but they really do a great job, and look nice.

This week, the biggest shade just split across the middle. We had a foot at the bottom, and the rest up by the headrail.

After a couple of emails back and forth with Smith and Noble getting details, I get the email today, they are replacing it AT NO CHARGE :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc . My best case scenario in my head, was that we would have to send it to them for repair.

And, they have offered us a 25% discount on the two smaller shades, so that the color will match perfectly. They absolutely did not have to do that.

So here's a rousing endorsement. If you are in the market for window coverings, give them a shot, they really stand behind their products.

That is great service!!! I think they went above and beyond what they needed to do!! Sounds like a great place to go for shades!

Always wonderful when a company stands behind there product....

That is wonderful! I know that made your day!

That's great and very unusual. I'll remember the name Smith and Noble :)

Great to hear the great service you received! :)

I was just searching through their website, and they say all their products come with a limited lifetime warranty.

It's cool that they are standing by their product and even cooler they are standing by their 'limited' promise.

(link here for guarantee)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter