WOW!!!!!! the best trip you can take.

teroot

Mouseketeer
THERE IS SO MUCH MAGIC ON THESE SHIPS IT BRINGS TEARS TO YOUR EYES.

JUST BACK FROM THE 6-6 TO 6-9 WONDER .

HAD THE TIME OF OUR LIVES.

CLEMRON OUR ROOM HOST WAS A TRUE DELIGHT.

THE KIDS CLUBS MEET AND EXCEED EVERY EXPECTATION.

NASSAU WAS MOSTLY CLOSED DUE TO A HOLIDAY (SAVED LOTS OF MONEY).

CASTAWAY CAY WAS THE MOST INCREDIBLE PLACE YOU CAN GO.

THE FOOD WAS PRETTY GOOD ALL AROUND.

THE DECK PARTIES WERE A BLAST.

MY 10 YEAR OLD ALREADY WANTS TO GO BACK.

I HAVE A LITTLE BIT OF SEA LEGS STILL.

WILL DEFINATLY GO AGAIN AS SOON AS I CAN FIGURE OUT WHEN.

ANY QUESTIONS JUST ASK.

THIS WAS MY FIRST TIME EVER CRUISE.

3 DAYS WAS JUST RIGHT FO9R THE FIRST TIME BUT I WILL GO 4 OR 7 THE NEXT.

THEY DID ANNOUNCE ON THE SHIP THAT DISNEY IS HOPING TO PURCHASE 2 POSS 3 MORE SHIPS TO CRUISE OTHER PLACES LIKE ALASKA,

THE POOLS ARE KINDA SMALL WHEN YOU HAVE 50 KIDS IN THEM.

WELL GOTTA GO FOR NOW WILL ADD MORE SOON.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :tongue: :tongue: :wave: :wave:

I'm glad you had such a wonderful time. There's so much to see, 3 days is to little. Our first time was on a three day cruise, too, but sometimes that's all the budget can allow. We have an upcoming 7-day in January. I can't wait.

Who said that they are thinking of adding a few more ships? Was it like in a Navigator Series event with Q & A with the Captain or just gossip from the room steward or servers. I can't wait for other ships and more itineraries. Any dates?

Tina :)

THE CRUISE DIRECTOR AT THE DISEMBARKATION TALK.
HE SAID THEY WERE LOOKING TO ADD ALASKA AND THE MEDETERAINIAN (IM NOT SURE I SPELLED THAT RIGHT) HE DIDN'T SAY WHEN BUT THATS BECAUSE OF THE SUCCESS OF THE SHIPS. THEY WERE SELLING OUT FAST. HE SAID PEOPLE REQUEST IS WHAT MAKES THINGS HAPPEN SO I GUESS THEY GET ALOT OF REQUESTS FOR OTHER PLACES TO GO. AGAIN HE DIDN'T SAY WHEN THAT ITS JUST IN THE WORKS.

WE ARE ALREADY STARTING TO LOOK INTO A 7 DAY FOR 2004 AS SOON AS THE DATES COME UP. WE WOULD LIKE TO DO HALLOWEEN OR CHRISTMAS TIME SO WE'LL SEE AS SOON AS THE DATES GET POSTED.

HAVE FUN ON YOUR TRIP.

That's good news, I'm :) . So, tell us more details of your trip? Did you get any towel animals. Always a treat at the end of a long day. Did you do anything crazy like banana boating? What was the best thing you did with the kids? Did they like the musicals?

Tina

Yes we had lots of towle animals. My son asked our room host when we arrived if we would get towel animals and he told my son that its a suprise. We had lots each evening.

The shows were great.

My son spent some time off and on in the kids club and loved it. My son is 10 years old so he colud come and go in the clubs. I was a little nervous at first but it worked out great. At the end of the weekend they showed us a slide show of all the kids in the club that week and all the things they did and the friends they made it brought tears to your eyes.

This ship is incredible.

Our dinner servers were really nice the one guy I felt sorry for. He is from hungary his name is Robert. He only had 2 more cruises left and he was going back to hungary to be with his girlfriend and family. He was really looking forward to going home. He seemed home sick.

Castaway cay is a blast. We saw what we thought was an eel but then my sister grabed it and it was someones lost snorkel so i was the joke of the evening at dinner. (memories).

The people who sat with us for dinner were very nice.

Nassau shops were closed due to a holiday that was dissapointing. I wanted to shop.

The straw market was junky. Lots of begging thats just not my style. Although I love flee markets this was just not for me.

Gosh I could go on and on. Hope you have one planned if not do its truly wonderful.

I'm glad you had a good cruise, I know you'd enjoy a 7-day one. Hubby and I took the 7-day cruise for our 25th anniversary in 1/01 and had an absolutely fantastic time but the week just flew by so fast, we didn't get to do everything that we wanted to. We're going again on the 7-day cruise next January, Western itinerary, and can hardly wait!! I think the only way I'd want to go on the Wonder is if we could book back-to-back cruises, so it would still be a 7-day one!! :D I loved your story about seeing an eel on Castaway Cay!! :)

WAS HE FROM HUNGARY?
HE ONLY HAD 2 MORE CRUISES LEFT. OUR MAIN SERVER WAS ARNEIL I THINK I'M SPELLING THAT RIGHT. I BELIEVE HE IS FROM THE PHILLIPINES.

WE WERE SEATED AT TABLE 21 ON THE DISNEY WONDER 6-9TH CRUISE.

WERE YOU ON THAT CRUISE? IF SO DID YOU HAVE A GOOD TIME.

I'M READY TO GO BACK.

WRITE BACK SOON.

I'm glad you had a good cruise. When we cruised in May of 2001, Clemron was our cabin host, and he was wonderful!

We were just two adults, but he left towel animals each night, and he straightened our room every time we left. He knew that we like our drinking water cold, so he always made sure that our extra water bottles were filled and in the refrigerator, and that we had ice all day. He made our trip even more pleasurable than we expected.

We're going on another 4-night cruise in December, and would love the have him again. Were you by any chance on deck 6? That's where we were the last time, and we're going to be right next door this time.

Beth

We were on the 5th deck room 5514 and it was wonderful. We had a lg port hole window and wow what a view when we were in the room which wasn't much.

Clemeron was wonderful like you said always fresh cold water and ice. Our room was always neet as a pin and my son just thought the world of the towel animals. I will go again probably in 20004. We have gotten in the habit of doing disney stuff on even years.

The whole cruise was just great.

My son just loved it.

We had friends who happened to be on the cruise at the same time as us and they were on deck 6. They said it was also nice but 2 of there kids got sick the first night so that was no fun for them.

Well i hope you enjoy yourself when you go,

I get to go back to disney for 5 days in august for a seminar for work.. I am looking forward to that but the heat will be pretty bad. We aren't really planning to do a park other than maybe one day because our seminar gets out at like 4:00 in the afternoon.

Hope to here from you soon about your trip. I just am addicted to these boards.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter