Wow, what a Great Time

kevin03

When You Wish Upon A Star
Hey, everyone. I had the best time for the week of Halloween. I went by myself, which was sad, but I had so much fun with families and Cast Members all around. Because it was my Birthday, it made it even more special. Wearing that button made me feel very important. I went to the Not so Scary Halloween Party twice and enjoyed every minute of it. I had Dinner at Mr Tonys Restar, The Sci Fi Drive Inn, 1900 Park Fare and Ohana and many more that I can't remember all. Weather was great. Can't ask for any better weather. I want to thank all the Castmembers from the Magical Express, the Food Servers, the Front Desk at the Wilderness Lodge, to Mickey and all the Characters. I also want to thank all the Families and Friends I met along the way. Even when your by yourself, you feel like your home. I'm already planning for my 40th where hopefully my family can come down. Being here just makes you feel like for 1 moment, you can forget about everything and just feel young.

Love always,
Kevin
:mickeyjum:donald::donald::goofy::ccat:

I agree with you on forgetting about everything while you are there, that is why I keep going back! Glad you had such a good time!

Danielle

hello neighbor!!!

awesome report!!! glad you had a great time... soooooo what are your plans for that upcoming bday....:goodvibes

:lmao::lmao: See it all goes to show you how diffrent people respond to the weather. I just got back and hated the fact that during the week we had 4 record warm days and man was the humidity high. The only trip that I have taken that I actually ended up being cranky and tired because of the weather.

I'm glad you had such a good time.

I often to do lots of things alone - it's usually pretty fun.

Glad you had such a great time, and happy (belated) birthday! I was just there solo, too, and I 100% agree about how wonderful it is! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter