Wow

Rajah

DIS Veteran
Okay, you know how I wanted to plant something more along those trellises while we waited for the roses to grow?

WOW! Roses sure grow fast!! I'm going to have to get a picture to show y'all how big two of our roses have gotten already. I'm having to tie two of them to the trellis because of the direction and speed they're growing.

And I came back home, guess what else has "exploded"? My plumeria!! No blooms, but the two leaves have gone from 1/4 inch stubs to full 8-inch or longer leaves in the 10 days I've been gone. WOW!

Did you feed them some steroids before you left, Tammi? ;)

Maybe that's the way to do it. Go away and when you come back, hopefully you'll be pleasantly surprised by the progress the plants have made. Sure beats checking on them every hour on the half hour! :o :D

Welcome back! :D

Welcome back. Did you pump them up before you left?

gee maybe I should go away? :confused: My roses aren't doing well this season.

Wow! What a wonderful surprise to come home to. The only thing that seems to grow while I am away is my grass and I think it sets itself on turbo grow.

I worry so when I am away! It is nice to come home and everything has gotten more lush instead of brown:sunny:

Mal

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter