WWWD Pins??

KellyJ

O2BNWDW
Hi!

I wasn't sure which board to put this on but hopefully someone here might know something.

I ordered pins from the WWWD site about 11 days ago. As of yet I have not received my order. Does anyone know how long it usually takes? Should I receive an email when they ship or just the order confirmation email? And does anyone know how to contact Founder's Legacy by email? I couldn't find a link on the site but it's possible I overlooked it.

Thanks!

Kelly

Mine took several weeks to get to me. I just went and pulled the packing slip off the box and I see a fax# of (425)732-9141. Looks like CityHall@WhatWouldWaltDo.com might be an email address.

That is all that is on this invoice/packing slip.

Thanks Pamlur!! I just this morning received an email from them saying that the pins had been shipped. I was getting worried. Their order form is kind of vague about when things will be shipped, saying something to the effect of "you should receive them 3 days after confirmation" but doesn't specify if it's 3 days after the confirmation of the ORDER or if you should expect a confirmation when they're SHIPPED. Oh well! All is well!

Thanks again so much!

KElly

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter