WWYD with xtra tickets?

Beezle2

nolite te bastardes carborundorum
We will have 1 extra adult ticket and 1 extra childs ticket when we check into the HRH. We get 2 free adult, and 2 free kids with our package but we only need 1 of each. Does anyone know if I could pass these on? I'd like to make someones day if I could.

alisa

I'm assuming you are speaking of the Play for Free offer. Your question brought up something I was wondering. The wording makes me wonder if in fact you do get 2 childrens and 2 adult tickets upon check-in. The use of the words "up to" seems to indicate they are saying if you don't have 2 people in that age group, you only get the number of tickets equal to the number of people in that group....up to 2. However, lower in the description, they say you do in fact get 2 adult tickets, but then say up to 2 childrens tickets. Anyone know for sure?

Book our PLAY 4 FREE Offer and you’ll receive FREE THEME PARK TICKETS for up to two (2) adults and up to two (2) children (ages 3-9) when you stay 4 or more nights.

Take advantage of this great offer for any type of traveling party - whether you have younger children, older children or no children at all. Just stay 4 nights or longer and receive FREE admission into both Universal Orlando theme parks for seven (7) consecutive days!

4 nights during Value Season at $229 per night
Two (2) FREE Adult tickets
Up to two (2) FREE Kids tickets (between ages 3 and 9)
Adults also enjoy FREE admission to the CityWalk** clubs!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter