Wyndham Bonnet Ck Questions....construction & main building...

TnTWalter

DIS Veteran
thinking about staying there for 5 nights 1st week in April....but have been reading alot about construction. I think it's mostly done and building 6 is closest to construction...

My questions.

1. Will construction affect enjoyment of main pool? Anything closed down because of construction? Hoping not to notice it but if I will, tell me.

2. I read Building 4 is best and some like Building 1 but what about the MAIN building? That seems ideal to me....can you not get main building?

3. I'm leaning towards this over Windsor Hills because I thought it would fee more 'resort-y' and the pool looks so fun....opinions from those that have done both? We're giving up an extra bedroom and cost is close or slightly more at BC.

We'll have a car so should be easy to get to the parks....we might also do a Seaworld Day.

OOPS...this is in wrong section...DUH...sorry...

Thanks.
Trish

Head over the the Orlando Hotels board and you'll find an entire thread on Bonnet Creek.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter