X-Factor !!!!

I was so shocked that Lloyd wasn't in the bottom two! He should have gone this week.

Finally justice...there's been singers left this competition way before they should have all down to those two idiots.

I nearly fell off my chair when the fantastic Olly was in the last two! I'm wanting him to win!

I would rather Lloyd to have gone this week, as Jedward would never have lasted much longer even if they did get through and I think Lloyd could make the final now as I think they could get some of Jeds voters.

Lloyd should of gone weeks ago when he was in the bottom 2 though!

Who will the real winners be? Max Clifford has said that John and Edward will make £5 million in the next 18 months and I say good luck to them.

Who will the real winners be? Max Clifford has said that John and Edward will make £5 million in the next 18 months and I say good luck to them.

I agree, but there's no way I'll be watching them or supporting them in that time.

Last night, singing "No Matter What" showed that they cannot sing a single note in tune.

Entertainers maybe, singers, give it up now boys.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter