X-mas Ornament ID help!

Rama Sha

Earning My Ears
I was wondering if anyone help me ID who made a pack of Mickey Mouse Shaped Christmas Ornament. They are packed 12 to a box. Glass ornaments. In the colors of Silver, Gold, and Copper. They came in a long see-thru plastic box.

Searches of the net haven't yielded any results. If anyone can tell me the company the made these I'd be most grateful as I'm sure it would make my search easier.

Edit: I have a picture, but since I don't have any posts the board will not let me post the link or the image. Which would be most helpful in ID. I can send a link to the image in an email, or a PM. (Unless I'm not allowed to put them in a PM either.)

They sell those at DTD in the Christmas shop.
If you call disney Merchandising they can find them and let you know how much they cost with shipping.
I know they had some of the colors on clearance the last time I was at WDW but I think it was the pink and purple boxes.
Hope these are what you are talking about, they are about 3 inches long .

They are more then likely what I'm looking for. They sound like it. Thank you!

And what is DTD? Or the number for Disney Merchandising? Is there anyplace online I could order them? Sorry for my ignorance here, but I'm not a Disney collector. I'm tracking these down for my wife who wants to do a Disney themed Christmas tree this year and wants to get an early jump on it.

DTD is Downtown Disney in Walt Disney World in Florida.
I don't know the merchandising number but I am sure if you call 1-407-WDisney they can find the number and get you to either Disney Merchandising or the Christmas Shoppe in DTD.
I have seen the merchandising number on other posts but I can't find it doing a search right now. Maybe someone else has it and can pipe in with it for you.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter