Xmas Spectacular Dis Cruise-Day 6

jgalecpa

<font color=green>DANG, that is one big fish!</fon
Xmas Magic Trip report, Day 6. Christmas Day.

Woke up to do my walk to an eerily quiet ship. Everyone was in with their families, as it should be. But soon Santa was in the lobby dispensing gifts to every child that came (and there were a lot).

We opened our stockings with our DD’s, that had managed to go off and buy things for us that they snuck into the stockings.

Oh yes. PJ, Maitre D’ at Palo had invited us back for brunch, so back to Palo again (yes, this is the FOURTH time).

Somewhat windy today so not a lot of outdoor time. Just hanging with my Dis pals. Oh there is one thing we did.

REBOOKED!!!!!!!

After hearing the biggest regret was to not rebook, we vowed we would and Bonnie and I went down and booked our respective families for Xmas 2005.

Ginny invited us to her suite which was beautiful.

We got 100% of our DIS group to rebook, so look out world! By the end the agent (Danielle?) said she owed me a fee for all the people I got to rebook. We were easy too. Here’s my card. Take my money.

This was the second formal night so we all duded-up again and got more formal pictures taken, but now just slightly less than Monday, but it was Xmas so I think everyone did it up just a bit more.

Went to the stores for more unpacking (of my money).

Back to Rocking D bar for the Beatles night, where all the Dis-ers showed these people how to have fun!!!!!!

Isn't that PJ the greatest?????

Who were your servers in Palo????

We had Kristian and Kristoff and cruise before this one(12-13)
had Marco.

Phyllis
:cool:

No spa for your bod?? My wife thinks tea would be kind of stuffy did you do that? I think you may have a one sail record for Palo (unofficial of course).

Hi Jim,
Loving your reports!
You were able to book 2 years ahead?!?
I didn't realize that they had released the dates that far ahead....do you think it was because you were on the ship?
TIA.....and love that fish!!

You've got me beat royally. I've never been to Palo and we've been on 4 cruises - you've been on 1 cruise and went 4 times, wow :smooth:

What they did was booked us for Easter 2005 and we are supposed to move when they open the dtes in feb(?).

I WANTED to do the spa, but couldn't convince DW to do the mud bath thing. No Adventure.

I think somepeople need to convince her! It's not like I bite...very hard.

Jim

As to servers,

We did have Kristian, Emmanuel, and as for the others, I need some help remembering.

They were all great.

Jim

PS, PJ invited us back for a 5th time, but we would've misseed the last night with Liam and Beata

Jim -- I believe you may hold the title for number of times to Palo in one 7-day cruise!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter