Ya know ya have good friends when...

NHMickey

<font color=red>I'm A Disneyana Collector!<font co
You get home from a hard day off:D and on the steps is a UPS package... You rush in the house and open it and inside are some Disney cartoons... A glass that has Mickey on it and says Milk and Cookies... And 2 of the biggest and best Cookies in the world... What a way to end a great day... Sitting down with a glass of milk eating some cookies and watching Mickey Mouse cartoons.... :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Thank you Vince and Suzi!!!!

How NEAT!!! Those two are just incredible aren't they??????

Sorry I missed the big meet this past weekend. Too tired to make the trek this time.

I want to hold a pin meet here in VA sometime in August--any suggestions on a date? It needs to be a Sunday.

Sue Ellen

Sounds like a great day - boy could I use one of those. But I can wait 12 days!!!

Anytime, SueEllen, as long as I can come!!! Parkhopper's party was my first, and I'm already in withdrawl! Although, I'll definitely go into pin shock when I see all those neat pins everybody brings home from their trip!!

Where in Virginia are you? I live in Woodbridge.....:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

.......but I don't think Vince is sharing his secret recipe, and believe me I don't think you'd want mine after you've tasted his!!!!:smooth:

Well, first of all, I'm just south of Richmond. Secondly, I'll gladly have "meet"balls if Vince will help out with the recipe. Cookies are a definite ( remember--I AM pregnant :D )

I'm working on a date and meeting place--hopefully the end of August or beginning of September. It will definitely have to be on a Sunday though.

I'll see what I can find out on a date and place and post it soon. (I seriously DOUBT it will be anywhere even remotely close to the awsome meets that Vince & Suzi have held though!)

Sue Ellen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter