• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yachtsman Steakhouse or Narcoses?

Victoriapeluso

Mouseketeer
Trying to decide which to dine at this fall! We are already going to try and snag Flying Fish... we are staying at the Beach Club this trip....help!

I enjoy both. I am generally lazy on vacation (not to mention tired after all the walking we typically do) so based purely on location I'd pick Yachtsman (or something in the Swan/Dolphin) for the ease of being able to walk there and back. Oh and their pull apart onion rolls are a reason to visit unto themselves. Also, if already doing Flying Fish you might want a steak focused meal. But if I were comparing menus, and honestly atmosphere, I'd probably pick Narcoossee's (even if also doing Flying Fish) - especially if you could time with fireworks. But factoring in the transportation logistics and knowing myself, I'd personally stick close to home. I don't think you can go wrong!

Both are really good and you won't be disappointed no matter which you pick. Narcoossee also has the potential attraction of being able to view the MK fireworks if you time your dinner right.

I’d pick Narcoossee’s… however, if you’re staying at Beach Club, it would be so nice to get dolled up and just walk over to Yachtsman. I highly recommend the filet and truffle fries! 😋 Can’t go wrong with either restaurant, though!! Enjoy!

Last edited:

I would pick Narcoosee's over Yachtsman's but if your staying at BC Yachtsman's might make better sense. Might I suggest Topolino's over at the RR? They have the best filet that I have had at WDW, and you could ride the Skyliner over and back, weather permitting.

I would pick Narcoosee's over Yachtsman's but if your staying at BC Yachtsman's might make better sense. Might I suggest Topolino's over at the RR? They have the best filet that I have had at WDW, and you could ride the Skyliner over and back, weather permitting.
WE are going to have breakfast there one day :) I think it looks like its worth it to travel to Narcoosees

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter